ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(m) Slightly complicated case

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pti2323

FLR(m) Slightly complicated case

Post by Pti2323 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:17 am

Dear Mods,

I posted this before as well but no reply from any one. Kindly please have a look and advise accordingly. I would try putting it in the most simplest of forms.

My wife (sponsor) started working for a School through Hays recruiters in Sep 2015 The agency gave her a temporary contract of 4 months till December 2015. The pay was £600/week and Hays was generating the weekly payslips.

Now the school has given her a contract till July 2016 starting from Nov 2015, with a salary of £22,500 per annum.

Questions

1 - can i apply in March 2016 ? If the school gives her a letter saying she been working with them since Sep 2015. ( 2 months Hays payslips + 4 months School payslips)

2 - My other option would be waiting 6 months from Nov 2015 and apply in May 2016. If i go for this option usually the timeline to get a decision is 3 momths, meaning July 2016 or Aug 2016 - which is when her contract would have run out too with the school. How wud UKVI view that.

Kindly to all the mods please have a look at my situation.

Thanks in advance :)

Pti2323

Re: FLR(m) Slightly complicated case

Post by Pti2323 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 pm

I think its a bit too complicated for the likes of anyone.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Pti2323 wrote:I think its a bit too complicated for the likes of anyone.

Not too complicated - I just got home from work!

Was she employed before working with Hays?

Are you currently in the UK (I assume so as you are saying FLR(M))? Do you work?

She would not be able to combine the two periods (2 months and 4 months) unless she was employed before the period working with Hays (and earned £18,600 in the previous 12 months), meaning she would have to wait until working for her current employer for 6 months.

Check out the Appendix and look for Categories A and B.

Pti2323

Post by Pti2323 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Thank you for your reply. Actually i got it all wrong when used FLR(M) as this wudnt apply coz i am not in uk and wud be my first application for spouse visa.

No she didnt work before Hays

How about my option 2 ???

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Pti2323 wrote:Thank you for your reply. Actually i got it all wrong when used FLR(M) as this wudnt apply coz i am not in uk and wud be my first application for spouse visa.

No she didnt work before Hays

How about my option 2 ???
More likely to succeed.