ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clerance Refusal and Appeal November 2007

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaugupta

Entry Clerance Refusal and Appeal November 2007

Post by gaugupta » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:18 pm

Below is Refusal Comments for Entry Clerance HSMP :-

""""You have failed to show that you merit the award of 40 points for income under the HSMP as you state. I note that work permits UK have issued . You a HSMP letter. However, I do not know what documents you have submitted to them or what you have submitted in support of your visa application.
I also do not know what, if any checks they carried out on the documents you submitted or that work permits UK had the benefit of local Knowledge in assessing

Your documentation.

I note that you have based your stated earning award on income received from xxxx1 and xxxx2 . I also note that checks completed on behalf of this office

Confirmed that you work for company mention above. I am not satisfied that, whilst doing so, you earned the income level that you state.

Your Pay slip from xxx1 and xxx2 are of type that are easily reproduced and are not in condition that reflects their stated age. They seem to have been produced in bulk rather than issued on or around the day that you are paid, as would be reasonable to expect. As such they are of limited to evidential value.

To qualify for 40 points for income you need to earn about 45000 INR. I note that the salary payments shown on you bank statements are not reflective as income level.

There is huge difference in salary deposited in your account than it need to for Sept 07 salary it is shows only 18000 INR.

I am mindful that burden of proof rest with you as applicant """""""

I had already submitted all documents which i have submitted for HSMP for entry clerance.

Also I claimed earinng points based on my salary with XXX1 company.

Can you tell me how much time for APPEAL? OR Should I reapply for EC?

THanks
Last edited by gaugupta on Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

astrick
Newly Registered

Post by astrick » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:11 pm

Hi,

Sorry to know about your rejection.

as per your question you can appeal in the speculated time (or) you can reapply at the same time. however when you reapply first establish the exact reasons why you were being rejected. :?:

so next time when you apply your application should be able to answer those reasons of rejection, basically this is what any immigration officer expect from you..............:!:
all the best with what ever action you would like to persue.

Cheers

Astrick

gaugupta

Help Me?????????????????See me refusal above

Post by gaugupta » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:21 am

Actually company has given me 1 Lakh salary advance so they are deducting it from my Payslip every month 16667 Rs.

Also I have 15000 Rs Fexible Benefit Plan which i don't claim right now.

So my salary is getting credited is less.

Tell me what should I do?

Thanks

Gaurav

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 pm

Hi All,

Advice me whats the best option for my rejection also I guess ECO has not seen my documents properly I claimed 40 Points based on my salary form XX1 company.

But rejection say xx1 and xx2.

Thanks

Gaurav

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:42 am

Hi,
An appeal will take at least 9 months to a year to process. Also, the chances of being successful will be minimised if u have not presented ur case well to the ECO. Re-apply with the right documents and clarify all the issues in their rejection letter.
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.