ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Age Assesment points - Exceptional Evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

satsri

Age Assesment points - Exceptional Evidence

Post by satsri » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:07 pm

Hi,

I am going to claim 85 points (including 5 points for my Age). However, I dont have both required evidences to support my Age i.e. Driving Licence and Birth Certificate but i have 2 Documents to support exceptional evidence.
1) Notorized Passport
2) A letter Stamped and Signed by office of Gram Panchayati (Village Administrator, where i was bron) stating that 1977 birth records are not available with them.

My Question is:
1) Do they Refuse my Application if they feel it is NOT sufficient piece of evidence OR they still award 80 points by removing points claimed for Age?

2)Does it introduce any kind Delay in processing my Application? In which case, it deosnt make much sense to claim oints for my Age!

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:32 pm

If you feel confident of the remaining 80 points, don't jeopardise your case by introducing exceptional evidence.

Too much at stake to take a risk.

chandu

Re: Age Assesment points - Exceptional Evidence

Post by chandu » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:05 am

notarised passport copy is enough.
satsri wrote:Hi,

I am going to claim 85 points (including 5 points for my Age). However, I dont have both required evidences to support my Age i.e. Driving Licence and Birth Certificate but i have 2 Documents to support exceptional evidence.
1) Notorized Passport
2) A letter Stamped and Signed by office of Gram Panchayati (Village Administrator, where i was bron) stating that 1977 birth records are not available with them.

My Question is:
1) Do they Refuse my Application if they feel it is NOT sufficient piece of evidence OR they still award 80 points by removing points claimed for Age?

2)Does it introduce any kind Delay in processing my Application? In which case, it deosnt make much sense to claim oints for my Age!

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:26 am

Hey M8,
do not claim 85 points...jus claim 80 points and u will win...as they wont accept ur exceotional considerations unless u have a genuin reason as to y u r fail to provide ur Driving license or Birth certificate...and the genuin according to guidance is a natural disaster...which i believed not had happened to ya...
so get stuk with 80 points...my advice..decision is always urs..
and Chandu...where have u read that notarized copy of PP is enough...plz tell me as welll...
it is not acceptable in ur case satsri...
Gud luk to all
Asim

chandu

Post by chandu » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:04 am

it was accepted for my brother's case abt 6months back. but now the scenarios may be changed... sorry if i mislead...
asim_khan wrote:Hey M8,
do not claim 85 points...jus claim 80 points and u will win...as they wont accept ur exceotional considerations unless u have a genuin reason as to y u r fail to provide ur Driving license or Birth certificate...and the genuin according to guidance is a natural disaster...which i believed not had happened to ya...
so get stuk with 80 points...my advice..decision is always urs..
and Chandu...where have u read that notarized copy of PP is enough...plz tell me as welll...
it is not acceptable in ur case satsri...
Gud luk to all
Asim