ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu 1stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Eu 1stamp 4

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:03 am

No you don't need to because you will only be able get GNIB card once you apply for the EU1 and they will send you a letter to get GNIB..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Dublinhope

Post by Dublinhope » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Raphy76 wrote:Hi
My wife who is a Non EEA member would be applying for a residence card (EU1). She has just arrived in Ireland on a C-Type Visa. Can someone tell me if she needs to get her GNIB card before applying for the Residence card.
she needs EU1 send to dublin
she will get reply within 4to8weeks
then she is got temporary stamp 4 letter you need take to garda immigration to get permit
eu1 decision will be made max of 6months and if she is lucky she will get full 5 year residence permit

Raphy76
Newly Registered

Post by Raphy76 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:50 pm

kunfayakun wrote:No you don't need to because you will only be able get GNIB card once you apply for the EU1 and they will send you a letter to get GNIB..

Great. Thanks for the reply. I was wondering because in the form it did mention GNIB No (but if applicable). wE would have gone unnecessarily to the GNIB and not know what stamp would we get before applying for the residence certificate.

Regards

Raphael

manUTd

Post by manUTd » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:17 am

Hi all ,
i am still waiting for the 5yr eu card and i am currently on stamp 4 . My eu spouse is starting a new job on monday. We will be sending a letter to eu treaty to inform them of the change. My question is when there is a change in circumstances , is it 15 days to inform them? As we still have to wait for tax credit.

Please advise.
thanks

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:34 pm

I think you don't need to wait for tax credit, you can just let them know when you change your job and then later forward your tax certificate when you received..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

manUTd

Post by manUTd » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi kunfayakun, thank you-.

manUTd

Post by manUTd » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Hi all,

I received a registered letter today saying that my 5 years Residence card has been approved.
Question: do i need to queue up in the morning or can i go straight to the counter ??

thank in advance.

alphagear
Member of Standing

Post by alphagear » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Congrats that was quick.

My wifes stamp is due to expire on nov 19.

No decision yet.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:53 pm

manUTd wrote:Hi all,

I received a registered letter today saying that my 5 years Residence card has been approved.
Question: do i need to queue up in the morning or can i go straight to the counter ??

thank in advance.
Congratulation man :) sounds really good, I think you are lucky to get your 5 years card more quickly, I applied week later after you but I only received my temp stamp 4 last week.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun