ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:42 am

For all wondering about IHS

why not call tribunal and ask if u need to pay it?
There is a option about 'your appeal being allowed'

1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

shy1
Newly Registered

Post by shy1 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:01 pm

No i have not received a refund yet for the ihs payment. But i will chase it up soon. I didnt want it to cause any problems in my visa application

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:19 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:For all wondering about IHS

why not call tribunal and ask if u need to pay it?
There is a option about 'your appeal being allowed'

two things:

1) they dont know anything about this as I have already asked about this

2) for some reason my appeal is ongoing so I am not going to do anything yet until I get my visa
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Assalam-o-Alekum to Everyone,

First of all I would give my heartiest congratulations to Raymandosnr and to everyone else who have received their successful appeal review result.

Today is a very sad day for me as my appeal review deadline is gone without any action. I am starting to loose faith from the Justice system of this country as well. The way they are treating my case and many others like stillwaiting is another example comes to my mind is just so appalling. My lawyer also said to me that the court hasn't issued any dates at all for the final Oral hearing. :( :cry: . I was under an impression that the courts work on timetables and follow strict deadlines. Now every thing started to look so bleak and dark to me because of this unlimited waiting game.

Can anyone advise me from this forum what course of action shall I take in this situation cause just giving up everything and going back to Pakistan looks like an easy option but a biggest failure of all of my efforts for 4 years nearly. Contacting my MP will help ?? but do you think MP will intervene with court procedures to expedite my appeal hearing ???

I am so shocked, utterly disappointed to see that the UKVI didn't even bother to reply on the review deadline date which looks like disobeying court orders or one can say a clear contempt of court. God Forbid if I do this I'll be behind the bars the next second but nothing went wrong for UKVI.

I beg To Allah in my every prayers for a solution to my problem but sadly its not being heard yet.

Please remember me in your prayers and I'll also remember everyone in my every Salah prayers.

Keep us updated on the forum from the result or outcome of your spouse visa application/appeal.

Good luck to everyone.
1st Visa Application 20 12 2013
1st Visa Refusal 05 06 2014
2nd Visa Application 20 March 2015
2nd Visa Refusal 04 06 2015
Appealed 26 06 2015
Review Deadline 11th November 2015
By the Grace of Almighty Allah Appeal Allowed On 08th July 2016

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Annonymous wrote:Assalam-o-Alekum to Everyone,

First of all I would give my heartiest congratulations to Raymandosnr and to everyone else who have received their successful appeal review result.

Today is a very sad day for me as my appeal review deadline is gone without any action. I am starting to loose faith from the Justice system of this country as well. The way they are treating my case and many others like stillwaiting is another example comes to my mind is just so appalling. My lawyer also said to me that the court hasn't issued any dates at all for the final Oral hearing. :( :cry: . I was under an impression that the courts work on timetables and follow strict deadlines. Now every thing started to look so bleak and dark to me because of this unlimited waiting game.

Can anyone advise me from this forum what course of action shall I take in this situation cause just giving up everything and going back to Pakistan looks like an easy option but a biggest failure of all of my efforts for 4 years nearly. Contacting my MP will help ?? but do you think MP will intervene with court procedures to expedite my appeal hearing ???

I am so shocked, utterly disappointed to see that the UKVI didn't even bother to reply on the review deadline date which looks like disobeying court orders or one can say a clear contempt of court. God Forbid if I do this I'll be behind the bars the next second but nothing went wrong for UKVI.

I beg To Allah in my every prayers for a solution to my problem but sadly its not being heard yet.

Please remember me in your prayers and I'll also remember everyone in my every Salah prayers.

Keep us updated on the forum from the result or outcome of your spouse visa application/appeal.

Good luck to everyone.
Please dont loose hope ,you still have chance to have overturn your refusal until you wont receive your appeal bundle.
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Annonymous wrote:Assalam-o-Alekum to Everyone,

Good luck to everyone.
I think you may still have chance but contacting your Mp would be a good thing as my appeal is still ongoing but my MP helped my jump the queue as they will always most likely overturn the decision when an MP gets involved, also send a complaint email to home office and try to get keep it breif yet as informative as you can. I will always keep you in my Duas.

Any help you need i am here

Qures

Post by Qures » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:51 am

asif_sharif wrote:Grant me sabr allah please :(
Any update bro, did you try ring tribunal for updates.
Biometric:21/04/15
Refused:21/07/15
Appeal:14/08/15
Payment taken:27/08/15
Notice:11/09/15
Review deadline: 25/12/15
Hearing Date:05/05/2016
Call letter:31/08/2016
Passport submitted:01/09/2016
Passport collected:09/09/2016

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:46 am

Qures wrote:
asif_sharif wrote:Grant me sabr allah please :(
Any update bro, did you try ring tribunal for updates.
There on 8th December this week so you looking at maybe next week or the week after inshallah or who knows inshallah it will be sooner

shy1
Newly Registered

Post by shy1 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:47 pm

My husband gave his passport today in lahore. They gave a waiting time of 10 days. Inshallah all will be good

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:04 pm

As salaam alaikum
Can someone here explain in clear and kind words what are the appeal process stages are from the first step the applicant / spouse need to make.
Things I want to know...
Send it via post / fax
Oral hearing ?
Court dates ?
Personally attendance? Time frame?
And lastly costs and the form is lengthy best to get lawyers involved?
Please any feedback and comments welcome.
Much appreciated.

Qures

Post by Qures » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:As salaam alaikum
Can someone here explain in clear and kind words what are the appeal process stages are from the first step the applicant / spouse need to make.
Things I want to know...
Send it via post / fax
Oral hearing ?
Court dates ?
Much appreciated.
Just simply have a look at our timelines and still didn't get our review decision yet and if you talk about court date then will take us to the mid of next year for the court hearing.
Cost is almost nothing as compare to visa fee , it's just £140 for oral hearing and it's good to involve solicitor for appeal process but make sure your case should be strong if you go for appeal cause if your appeal grounds are Not strong will ruin your whole effort and almost a year.

If you don't mind would u please share your refusal reasons so the people on board can give you idea either u should for appeal or reapply?

kmyousafzai
Newly Registered

Post by kmyousafzai » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi Guys !

My wife Spouse visa appeal was allowed February 2015 , and after i was just waiting for
further any corresponding , i spoke with my Lawyer he been advice its all about from British
Embassy Islamabad , i send an emails to First-Tribunal , British council and British embassy
but no positive answer , is any one have this kind of long delay or should need to forget this appeal
any more and go for fresh apply,

please if any one have any experience share with us.

Thanks

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Qures wrote:
Just simply have a look at our timelines and still didn't get our review decision yet and if you talk about court date then will take us to the mid of next year for the court hearing.
Cost is almost nothing as compare to visa fee , it's just £140 for oral hearing and it's good to involve solicitor for appeal process but make sure your case should be strong if you go for appeal cause if your appeal grounds are Not strong will ruin your whole effort and almost a year.

If you don't mind would u please share your refusal reasons so the people on board can give you idea either u should for appeal or reapply?
Thanks Qures that's kind of you.
I'm pretty certain and have good amount of confidence and strong faith that I should win this case on appeal early stages as those reasons are not reasons what's written is baseless and weak and anyhow i was in Pakistan over big eid so my 3 weeks of work spent there in Pakistan from 11 Sept to 04 October and all my communication evidence has be clearly been denied I sent talk talk bill Dec to Jan I sent Skype logs months of it I senthink 4 greetings cards I sent WhatsApp conversations at lest 8 12 pages per month. All this has been denied. Hmm I paid my IHS CHARGE FEE THE FLIPPING IMM HSC INVOICE AND THE REFERENCE PRINTOUTS ARE WITH APPLICATION. How can all this be denied I got everything back in my documents apart from my communication evidence! ! He/she admit arrange marriages happen it's our way of life.

Qures

Post by Qures » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:
Qures wrote:

I'm pretty certain and have good amount of confidence and strong faith that I should win this case on appeal early stages as those reasons are not reasons what's written is baseless and weak and anyhow i was in Pakistan over big eid so my 3 weeks of work spent there in Pakistan from 11 Sept to 04 October and all my communication evidence has be clearly been denied I sent talk talk bill Dec to Jan I sent Skype logs months of it I senthink 4 greetings cards I sent WhatsApp conversations at lest 8 12 pages per month. All this has been denied. Hmm I paid my IHS CHARGE FEE THE FLIPPING IMM HSC INVOICE AND THE REFERENCE PRINTOUTS ARE WITH APPLICATION. How can all this be denied I got everything back in my documents apart from my communication evidence! ! He/she admit arrange marriages happen it's our way of life.
If that's the case thn send an official complaint to homeoffice also contact your MP and provide all the proves to MP and also ask your MP to raise the voice against homeoffice and send the email/ letter and meanwhile start your appeal process as soon as can cause its really a waiting and pain full game.

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:
Qures wrote:

Now a days ukba doing this to almost 80 percent applicants and doing this intentionaly no doubt.In my humble suggestion your case is pretty straight forward you could appeal yourself and should write a strong ground of appeal and explain that you have provided communication evidences which were denied and missed by fedex.
One main thing your spouse should complain at fedex about this at the time of collection ,it would make another strong proof of missing documents.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:18 pm

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:58 pm

rough_idea wrote: Now a days ukba doing this to almost 80 percent applicants and doing this intentional no doubt.In my humble suggestion your case is pretty straight forward you could appeal yourself and should write a strong ground of appeal and explain that you have provided communication evidences which were denied and missed by fed ex.
One main thing your spouse should complain at fed ex about this at the time of collection ,it would make another strong proof of missing documents.
its very true this yes its very intentional to put people off and make them very dishearten and cause a Hugh amount of discouragement and so us lot share our experience with family and friends and it'll cause a wave of put off
our file was submitted in ISL vac centre on 22 July and within two days the docs had arrived in UK Sheffield UK
and my docs arrived to me after the immigration health sur charge refund in October

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:38 am

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:
rough_idea wrote: Now a days ukba doing this to almost 80 percent applicants and doing this intentional no doubt.In my humble suggestion your case is pretty straight forward you could appeal yourself and should write a strong ground of appeal and explain that you have provided communication evidences which were denied and missed by fed ex.
One main thing your spouse should complain at fed ex about this at the time of collection ,it would make another strong proof of missing documents.
its very true this yes its very intentional to put people off and make them very dishearten and cause a Hugh amount of discouragement and so us lot share our experience with family and friends and it'll cause a wave of put off
our file was submitted in ISL vac centre on 22 July and within two days the docs had arrived in UK Sheffield UK
and my docs arrived to me after the immigration health sur charge refund in October
Just start your appeal asap and involve your local MP .Your case will need to resolve within 4 to 5 months insha Allah .Do have strong nerves during this annoying waiting process.It would be better to involve a legal lawyer as well there should be some one to inform about the process and I believe a lawyer writes a more solid ground of appeal with legal sections against ECO whom tries to breach your family right. Hopes this helps.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:41 am

Things I want to know...
Send it via post / fax
Oral hearing ?
Court dates ?
Much appreciated.
Appeal online as it will help you choose the IAF 2 form and get you MP involved asap as it helped me get my visa decision and my appeal is still going on!!!!

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:46 am

Raymandosnr wrote:
Things I want to know...
Send it via post / fax
Oral hearing ?
Court dates ?
Much appreciated.
Appeal online as it will help you choose the IAF 2 form and get you MP involved asap as it helped me get my visa decision and my appeal is still going on!!!!
Raymandosnr wrote:
Things I want to know...
Send it via post / fax
Oral hearing ?
Court dates ?
Much appreciated.
Respected bro you are really very lucky and heartiest congratulations.
In my case tribunal gives very strange response to my MP.
Yesterday my MP called and they replied that appeal process may take 2 to 3 weeks and my MP emailed me to wait for decision after two to 3 weeks.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:50 am

In fact I didnt even receive my appeal notice actually tribunal does this and my MP didnt get it as tribunal just talked about its own process of sending appeal notice and after this tribunal answers now the ball in home office's court not ours.
In your case ,did your MP called home office or tribunal ???
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:57 am

After sending my appeal documents ,yesterday I've sent some legal documents (as evidence of our hostility and having life threat to my kid) to process my appeal on urgent basis .My lawyer sent them a request but he suggested me these days they are rejecting urgent appeal request by giving strange reasons.Anyhow going through a very distressing situation and feeling so helpless uk claims for human rights but infact in a serious life threatening issues are ignored by their authorities.Kindly pray for me as Im terribly worried about my one year old son.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:06 am

rough_idea wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
Things I want to know...
Send it via post / fax
Oral hearing ?
Court dates ?
Much appreciated.
Raymandosnr wrote:
Things I want to know...
Send it via post / fax
Oral hearing ?
Court dates ?
Much appreciated.
Respected bro you are really very lucky and heartiest congratulations.
In my case tribunal gives very strange response to my MP.
Yesterday my MP called and they replied that appeal process may take 2 to 3 weeks and my MP emailed me to wait for decision after two to 3 weeks.
Keep pushing your MP to tell them to review it against my MP has a similar response the first time around

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:07 am

Thank you for your responses. Allah almighty give ease and get rid of any difficulties in your ways and give success at each cases.amen

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Hafsa&adilbanday wrote:Thank you for your responses. Allah almighty give ease and get rid of any difficulties in your ways and give success at each cases.amen
Thank you very much both of you guyz.hope everyone will receive good news very soon.
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING