ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter advise home office need more time for application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tope idowu
Newly Registered

letter advise home office need more time for application

Post by tope idowu » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:02 pm

I made my application in 16th June 2015 and I got a letter for my biometric on the 22 June 2015.and payment was taken in 20 Sept 2015 I received a letter on the 12 November saying following our assessment of your case unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within 6 month target , thus is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case throughly and reach a decision.
My fear now is how long will this be has anyone has this experience before because this making feel stress my application was done has a walk in and the lady said I was qualified for my nationalization since 2012. I got my indefinitely in 2009 out of any immigration rules the reason for my indefinite was my length of connection in the UK with my daughter who was born here in 2003. Please replies is needed fast any one with similar situation thanks in advances

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: letter advise home office need more time for application

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

It is a standard letter and means they can't process your application within the timelines stated. Some members have been waiting for more than a year about their applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mar69mar
Newly Registered

Re: letter advise home office need more time for application

Post by mar69mar » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:57 pm

i got the same letter too yesterday regarding to my citizenship.....and it is really stressing me out because i dnt understand the exceptionally complex issues....