ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maz7866
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by maz7866 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 am

hinna wrote:
maz7866 wrote:Alhamdulilla my husbands visa has been granted today. This forum has been the best Alhamdulilla after 2 years Inshalla I will be with my husband.
My timeline is below
Online application 24 August 2015
Biometrics 26 August 2015
Send documents to Sheffield 26 August 2015
Received an email of conformation 19 September 2015
Received an email from vfs 11 November 2015
Received txt 11 November
12 november had 2 calls and Alhamdulilla visa has been granted.

Inshalla you are all successful remember Allah Inshalla x
Congratulation to you.

What VAC centre did ur husband do his bio, Karachi, Islamabad, Mirpur, Lahore etc?

Jzk
Islamabad x

maz7866
Newly Registered

Post by maz7866 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:17 am

Sarah786 wrote:@sosteessed and @maz congratulations to you both may Allah bless you with happiness in ur new journey and may Allah make the journey easier for those who r waiting
Awww thanks alhamdulilla by the will of Allah Inshalla. Ameen Inshalla hav u heard anything whn did u apply sarah 786.

samreen1

Post by samreen1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:37 am

Hi there everyone,
I am reading on this forum for quite few days. Lots of good wishes for those who are applying for visa.
May Allah make this time easy on us all. ameen Here is time line for my settlement visa...

Online application 13 October
Biometric on 26 October
Documents sent to Sheffield 28 October
Email for Documents recieved in Sheffield 4 Nov
And the wait begins :|

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:10 am

maz7866 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:@sosteessed and @maz congratulations to you both may Allah bless you with happiness in ur new journey and may Allah make the journey easier for those who r waiting
Awww thanks alhamdulilla by the will of Allah Inshalla. Ameen Inshalla hav u heard anything whn did u apply sarah 786.
Hi my timeline is:
Online app 20th August
Bio 24th August
Sent paperwork 25th August
Decision made email 3rd November
This is my second application

Leomoon
Newly Registered

Post by Leomoon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:19 am

AOA every one here, Congrats to all whom getting replies with visas, Insha Allah all of us will get our spouse soon with us Ameen.
just asking if someone knows something about it, my wife submitted passport on 13th Aug, and i got a confirmation on 19th sep, then i have received an email from VHS Sheffield on 29th oct saying

"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

is anyone here on this forum, who received that sort of email from VHS?
Thank you

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Leomoon wrote:AOA every one here, Congrats to all whom getting replies with visas, Insha Allah all of us will get our spouse soon with us Ameen.
just asking if someone knows something about it, my wife submitted passport on 13th Aug, and i got a confirmation on 19th sep, then i have received an email from VHS Sheffield on 29th oct saying

"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

Thank you
hi Leomoon
i applied in june 2015
i recieved exactly the same email on the
08 september, and it also said delayed for further
checks ( your email saying not straightforward)
since then nothing positive, on the 17 november
it will be coming to 5 months
and around 110 working days since application
and when asked for update
reply is "not seen by an ECO" ( entry clearence officer)
In shaa ALLAH have alot of faith in ALLAH

alivis2015

Post by alivis2015 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Leomoon wrote: "Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.
Thank you
I received that email as well.... applied in July. There 2 other here who received this email of which one of them went to collect passport yesterday or day before but Hasn't updated on the outcome here.

Leomoon
Newly Registered

Post by Leomoon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:57 pm

worried1 wrote:
Leomoon wrote:AOA every one here, Congrats to all whom getting replies with visas, Insha Allah all of us will get our spouse soon with us Ameen.

Thank you
Thank you! my self Tayyab, can i ask you what category you applied in? i applied as self-Employed. will write them an email on monday Insha Allah , and yes for sure we have faith in Allah , all would be fine Insha Allah.

hi Leomoon
i applied in june 2015
i recieved exactly the same email on the
08 september, and it also said delayed for further
checks ( your email saying not straightforward)
since then nothing positive, on the 17 november
it will be coming to 5 months
and around 110 working days since application
and when asked for update
reply is "not seen by an ECO" ( entry clearence officer)
In shaa ALLAH have alot of faith in ALLAH

Leomoon
Newly Registered

Post by Leomoon » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:23 pm

alivis2015 wrote:
Leomoon wrote: "Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.
Thank you
I received that email as well.... applied in July. There 2 other here who received this email of which one of them went to collect passport yesterday or day before but Hasn't updated on the outcome here.
wish them good luck, Insha Allah good news is coming for us too, and soon we will receive reply, it has to come :)

worried1

Post by worried1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Leomoon wrote:
alivis2015 wrote:
Thank you
wish them good luck, Insha Allah good news is coming for us too, and soon we will receive reply, it has to come :)
leomoon it wil be 4 months for you to
In Shaa ALLAH we wil all get good news

nosol
Newly Registered

Post by nosol » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:45 pm

kimak wrote:Hello

Can anyone provide a sample letter of employment for CAT A please. Thanks
no sample letter. Letter must state

1. employment start date
2. is employment contracted work, zero contract, part-time etc
3. Your gross income for 6 months
4. Your annual gross income

Also make sure the employment letter bank, last bank statement, housing report and last wage slip are no older than 28 days from online application

nosol
Newly Registered

Post by nosol » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:53 pm

AAli25 wrote:Asalam o Alikum I am a bit confused on when we have to pay for ihs? And Do we have to pay if the applicant is in uk (not me, my sister hubby)
Thanks
you pay for ihs when filling your online application (visa4UK) you have to pay for ihs for spouse if not in uk

Ramaye
Newly Registered

Post by Ramaye » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Hi,

Congratulation to everyone whose visa's have been accepted!!

I have also applied and still awaiting a decision, very stressed as you can imagine!

Here's my timeline so far
1) Online application submitted on 22/09/15
2) Passport submitted to Lahore on 29/09/15
3) Supporting documents sent to Sheffield Office via Royal Mail on 30/09/15
4) Online Application received confirmation email received from Sheffield on 30/09/15
5) Now waiting...

Just want to ask was I supposed to receive an email confirming that my supporting documents have been received by the Home Office because I haven't got one so I am quiet worried.

Also if there's any other information that you think might help please could you share them. I am very worried :(

Thank you :)

nosol
Newly Registered

Post by nosol » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:38 pm

Ramaye wrote:Hi,

Congratulation to everyone whose visa's have been accepted!!

I have also applied and still awaiting a decision, very stressed as you can imagine!

Here's my timeline so far
1) Online application submitted on 22/09/15
2) Passport submitted to Lahore on 29/09/15
3) Supporting documents sent to Sheffield Office via Royal Mail on 30/09/15
4) Online Application received confirmation email received from Sheffield on 30/09/15
5) Now waiting...

Just want to ask was I supposed to receive an email confirming that my supporting documents have been received by the Home Office because I haven't got one so I am quiet worried.

Also if there's any other information that you think might help please could you share them. I am very worried :(

Thank you :)
don't worry as long as they confirmed online application its fine. Its just the waiting game now just pray and be positive and inshallah visa will be issued

des1
Newly Registered

Post by des1 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 am

Hi i am submitting my wifes application tomorrow inshallah. If she is handing her passport in at the centre does this mean she does not need to send me a copy of her passport for the supporting documents? This is her first passport btw. Thanks

Qasimx25
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Qasimx25 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:52 am

des1 wrote:Hi i am submitting my wifes application tomorrow inshallah. If she is handing her passport in at the centre does this mean she does not need to send me a copy of her passport for the supporting documents? This is her first passport btw. Thanks
Hi, I have last week been in Same situation , biometrics was on 5th November, and wife went to Islamabad , they only kept passport, this was her first passport too, I also emailed the online application form ,which she had printed ,signed and dated there for the 5th Nov ,while there and returned to me with two passport size photos of here via DHL , and then I along with all other documents forward to Sheffield via Royal Mail special delivery. I got email back next day to say documents received ,but they requested that I also send a prepaid Envelope to them, so after assessment all original documents will be returned but not the photocopies. Now after calculating time I think on 2nd Feb 2016 I should have some news.
And no she does not need to send photocopy of passport , they keep the passport and return after case has been assessed

samreen1

Post by samreen1 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:46 pm

monadii wrote:
samreen1 wrote:Hi there everyone,
I am reading on this forum for quite few days. Lots of good wishes for those who are applying for visa.
May Allah make this time easy on us all. ameen Here is time line for my settlement visa...

Online application 13 October
Biometric on 26 October
Documents sent to Sheffield 28 October
Email for Documents recieved in Sheffield 4 Nov
And the wait begins :|

Our timeline is quite similar. Only substantial difference is that I have not received any confirmation from Sheffield regarding them receiving my docs. Only a confirmation email for on line application as received.
Yup..our timelines are like same. Wish you all the best.

newbie_1
Newly Registered

Post by newbie_1 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum so please advise if I've slipped up anywhere (or posted in the wrong section!)

I'm looking to apply for my wife's visa to enter the UK and have been looking at this thread - could anyone send me any tips etc when applying? Want to avoid many any costly mistakes early on if possible

Thank you!

newbie_1
Newly Registered

Post by newbie_1 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:24 pm

monadii wrote:
newbie_1 wrote:Hello this forum so please advise if I've slipped up anywhere (or posted in the wrong section!)

I'm looking to apply for my wife's visa to enter the UK and have been looking at this thread - could anyone send me any tips etc when applying? Want to avoid many any costly mistakes early on if possible

Thank you!
everything you need to know is on this website
https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa

Thank you! Are there any other threads that are more useful for new starters? :lol:

Qasimx25
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Qasimx25 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:34 pm

newbie_1 wrote:Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum so please advise if I've slipped up anywhere (or posted in the wrong section!)

Thank you!
This may help from previous post
Postby Gulio » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:15 pm

Asalaamu’alykum Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Allhamdu’lillah I am delighted to see the amount of support there is on this forum. I am in the process of gathering the relevant documentation in order to support my wife’s visa application. I have observed the posts on this thread and find them really helpful especially from brother Sajjaduk and Stillwaiting123. I am little confused on some of the procedure and documentation needed. Is it possible if I state what I know then I kind member of the team could provide some clarifications?
Jazak Allah Khair in advance.
Nikkah: September 2013
Valeema: October 2014
My 6th month wage slip will be out in October, can I still submit in the online application form on visa4uk website prior to this so my wife can attend the biometric enrolment and hand In her passport at Gerry’s Mirpur? Is this advisable? Is the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s Mirpur? Also does the applicant hand in their passport at Gerry’s Mirpur or to British Consulate in Islamabad?
Do I print the online declaration form after completing the VAF4A form and send to the applicant in Pakistan for her to sign and then for her to send back to me in the UK so I can send amongst other documents to Sheffield? Or can she submit this amongst her passport at the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s?
On the visa4uk website do I register with my details (sponsor) or my wife’s (applicant)? Who signs the declaration the sponsor or applicant?
In regards to the SU07 Form does the applicant take this along to her biometric enrolment or do I the sponsor send to Sheffield?
Does the following forms “Application Form – VAF4A and “appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form ” need to be filled online by the sponsor (myself) in the uk and send to Sheffield? As on the form it states “This form is for use outside the UK only.”
How does I obtain Prospective flight itinerary?
If my Mothers name is on the tenancy agreement, do I still need to send the title deeds to Sheffield or is a tenancy agreement sufficient?
After my wife submits her biometric how long do I have to submit the documents to Sheffield?
On my nikkah namah my Pakistan address as written on my Pakistani Visa card is stated? Is this normal?
My first month wage was cash in hand but did not deposit in by bank as I directly paid my credit card with it? Also my wage has came in at various dates do to my employer having personal problems, will this cause an issue? My employer is happy to state this on employers letter.

PROCEDURE?
• I (sponsor) go on the visa4uk website register with my details.
• Apply under “applying for Someone Else” and enter the applicants details and passport number, family details, etc.
• Fill in all the details as though the applicant is filling it i.e. applicants family details, etc
• Pay the Immigration Health Surcharge of £653
• Book the appointment for the applicant to attend her biometric enrolment at Gerry’s in Mirpur, furthermore she only needs to take along her passport as I have to submit the nikkah nama along with other documents to the Home Office in Sheffield. Does she need to take anything else with here? I was told apparently she will have to take some sort of declaration form. If so where do I obtain this?
• Pay for the application online approx. £956.
• I the sponsor Fill in the following application vaf4a online and vaf4a appendix2 financial requirement. I’m confused as to who signs the vaf4a online form as it asks for applicants signature, but also states “did you use any representative?” does the sponsor sign this on behalf of the applicant.
• Supporting Documents to be sent to the following address : Settlement applications
International Operations and Visas,
6 Millsands Vulcan House ,
Sheffield,
S3 8NH
United Kingdom.
GWF reference number is marked clearly on both the outside of the envelope and at the top right hand corner of enclosed documents.

• DOCUMENTS

• Sponsor documents (me husband):
• Photocopy of my passport bio page and of stamped pages evident to me travelling to visit my wife (applicant) attested by my solicitor
• Cover letter stating: how I support the application; how I met my wife and where; the date of our marriage and place; how we kept in contact; the plans we have together living in the UK; brief explanation stating a letter is missed out my name on nikkah nammah as this is how it is spelt on my Pakistani visa card and birth certificate but however not on my passport. I will send the evidence of this along with my application ie my Pakistani visa card and my birth certificate. ie safraz instead of safaraz
• Sponsorship form SU07 signed by sponsor and attested by solicitor
• Application Form – VAF4A online filled online on visa4uk by sponsor in UK and email the declaration to wife (applicant) in Pakistan for her to then sign and resend to me in the UK from Pakistan and amongst the other documents to be send to Sheffield
• Application Form – appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form: completed by hand by the sponsor in the UK

• Financial Documents:
• 6 bank statements signed and stamped by the bank
• 6 month wage slips – signed by employer
• Company headed employers letter confirming: employment, gross annual salary, confirmation as permanent staff , how much I have been paid in the last 6 months
• Employment contract

Applicant documents:
• Current passport – applicant hands this to Gerry’s Mirpur in Pakistan when attending biometric enrolment
• Signed declaration form - (printed online once VAF4A online form has been submitted?)

• Applicants documents to be sent to Sheffield by Sponsor:
• 3 passport sized photographs – with headscarf on
• Birth certificate – original issued by union council in english
• TB Certificate issued on 21 September 2015
• Original English test certificate in speaking and listening A1 issued by City and Guilds
• Immigration health surcharge (IHS) – how do I prove I have paid this?

Accommodation:
• Property inspection report from local estate agents
• Letter from parents stating they are happy for my wife to reside in the address
• Letter from landlord stating the rent will not increase due to my wife residing there and he is happy for her to do so for however long we want
• Talk Talk Bill in my name at home address
• Do I need to supply title deeds of the house? As my mum rents the property. If so how do I obtain them?
• Tenancy agreement in Mothers name

• Proof of relationship and communication:
• Original English translated nikkah namah – do I also need urdu copy?
• western union screenshot money being paid to my wife’s account
• viber log since December 2014 – 2 screenshots per month
• Talk Talk itemized bill since March 2014
• talkhome mobile itemized bill since march 2014
• proof of me visiting her in Pakistan: airline tickets, entry and exit passport stamp
• wedding photos ¬- with notes on the back of the photos stating where and when etc.
• Pictures of the couple alone and with family, days out etc
• receipt of hotel stay
• nikkah photos
• My UK Imam declaration he attended nikkah ceromony
• Prospective flight itinerary
Gulio
Newly Registered

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Qasimx25 wrote:

Thank you!

Allhamdu’lillah I am delighted to see the amount of support there is on this forum. I am in the process of gathering the relevant documentation in order to support my wife’s visa application. I have observed the posts on this thread and find them really helpful especially from brother Sajjaduk and Stillwaiting123. I am little confused on some of the procedure and documentation needed. Is it possible if I state what I know then I kind member of the team could provide some clarifications?
My 6th month wage slip will be out in October, can I still submit in the online application form on visa4uk website prior to this so my wife can attend the biometric enrolment and hand In her passport at Gerry’s Mirpur? Is this advisable? Is the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s Mirpur? Also does the applicant hand in their passport at Gerry’s Mirpur or to British Consulate in Islamabad?
Do I print the online declaration form after completing the VAF4A form and send to the applicant in Pakistan for her to sign and then for her to send back to me in the UK so I can send amongst other documents to Sheffield? Or can she submit this amongst her passport at the biometric enrolment at Gerry’s?
On the visa4uk website do I register with my details (sponsor) or my wife’s (applicant)? Who signs the declaration the sponsor or applicant?
In regards to the SU07 Form does the applicant take this along to her biometric enrolment or do I the sponsor send to Sheffield?
Does the following forms “Application Form – VAF4A and “appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form ” need to be filled online by the sponsor (myself) in the uk and send to Sheffield? As on the form it states “This form is for use outside the UK only.”
If my Mothers name is on the tenancy agreement, do I still need to send the title deeds to Sheffield or is a tenancy agreement sufficient?
After my wife submits her biometric how long do I have to submit the documents to Sheffield?
On my nikkah namah my Pakistan address as written on my Pakistani Visa card is stated? Is this normal?
My first month wage was cash in hand but did not deposit in by bank as I directly paid my credit card with it? Also my wage has came in at various dates do to my employer having personal problems, will this cause an issue? My employer is happy to state this on employers letter.

PROCEDURE?
• Apply under “applying for Someone Else” and enter the applicants details and passport number, family details, etc.
• Fill in all the details as though the applicant is filling it i.e. applicants family details, etc
• Book the appointment for the applicant to attend her biometric enrolment at Gerry’s in Mirpur, furthermore she only needs to take along her passport as I have to submit the nikkah nama along with other documents to the Home Office in Sheffield. Does she need to take anything else with here? I was told apparently she will have to take some sort of declaration form. If so where do I obtain this?
• I the sponsor Fill in the following application vaf4a online and vaf4a appendix2 financial requirement. I’m confused as to who signs the vaf4a online form as it asks for applicants signature, but also states “did you use any representative?” does the sponsor sign this on behalf of the applicant.
• Supporting Documents to be sent to the following address : Settlement applications
Sheffield,
S3 8NH
United Kingdom.
GWF reference number is marked clearly on both the outside of the envelope and at the top right hand corner of enclosed documents.

• DOCUMENTS

• Photocopy of my passport bio page and of stamped pages evident to me travelling to visit my wife (applicant) attested by my solicitor
• Cover letter stating: how I support the application; how I met my wife and where; the date of our marriage and place; how we kept in contact; the plans we have together living in the UK; brief explanation stating a letter is missed out my name on nikkah nammah as this is how it is spelt on my Pakistani visa card and birth certificate but however not on my passport. I will send the evidence of this along with my application ie my Pakistani visa card and my birth certificate. ie safraz instead of safaraz
• Application Form – VAF4A online filled online on visa4uk by sponsor in UK and email the declaration to wife (applicant) in Pakistan for her to then sign and resend to me in the UK from Pakistan and amongst the other documents to be send to Sheffield
• Application Form – appendix 2 (VAF 4a December 2013) financial requirement form: completed by hand by the sponsor in the UK

• Financial Documents:
• Company headed employers letter confirming: employment, gross annual salary, confirmation as permanent staff , how much I have been paid in the last 6 months
• Employment contract

Applicant documents:
• Current passport – applicant hands this to Gerry’s Mirpur in Pakistan when attending biometric enrolment
• Signed declaration form - (printed online once VAF4A online form has been submitted?)

• Original English test certificate in speaking and listening A1 issued by City and Guilds

Accommodation:
• Letter from parents stating they are happy for my wife to reside in the address
• Letter from landlord stating the rent will not increase due to my wife residing there and he is happy for her to do so for however long we want
• Do I need to supply title deeds of the house? As my mum rents the property. If so how do I obtain them?

• proof of me visiting her in Pakistan: airline tickets, entry and exit passport stamp
• wedding photos ¬- with notes on the back of the photos stating where and when etc.
• receipt of hotel stay
• nikkah photos
Gulio
Newly Registered

Salaam
Wish you all the best in this journey, u would need to print off the online application and send it to Pakistan for ur wife to sign and then ur wife will need to send this back to you.. The online application needs to be in ur wife's name.
Try and make sure there is no discrepancies in your wages and the dates they submitted into the bank.
If you need any further help I'm happy to assist..
Prayers to everyone who is waiting
I had my Nikah may 2012
And walima Jan 2014
I applied once before and got rejected the journey is painful for us all but Allah swt will make it easier for us

samreen1

Post by samreen1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:15 am

I am bit worried after reading it all process of application details. As i haven't given my online printed application form with my passports at gerrys but only sent it to Sheffield with all supporting documents.
Is this going to make the process any slower? :roll:

machodan
Newly Registered

Post by machodan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:23 am

samreen1 wrote:I am bit worried after reading it all process of application details. As i haven't given my online printed application form with my passports at gerrys but only sent it to Sheffield with all supporting documents.
Is this going to make the process any slower? :roll:
Samreen1 u dont need to submit printed online application at Gerry's. They just attached some sticker with bar code on it and gave it back to me on biometrics appointment. The printed application with applicant's signature goes to sheffield with other supporting documents. If that's what you have done, you have nothing to worry about.

newbie_1
Newly Registered

Post by newbie_1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:33 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Qasimx25 wrote:

Thank you!

PROCEDURE?
Sheffield,
S3 8NH
United Kingdom.

• DOCUMENTS

• Financial Documents:
• Employment contract

Applicant documents:

Accommodation:

• receipt of hotel stay
• nikkah photos
Gulio
Newly Registered

Salaam
Wish you all the best in this journey, u would need to print off the online application and send it to Pakistan for ur wife to sign and then ur wife will need to send this back to you.. The online application needs to be in ur wife's name.
Try and make sure there is no discrepancies in your wages and the dates they submitted into the bank.
If you need any further help I'm happy to assist..
Prayers to everyone who is waiting
I had my Nikah may 2012
And walima Jan 2014
I applied once before and got rejected the journey is painful for us all but Allah swt will make it easier for us

Thank you for this guys, it's nice to get help from those that have been through it

Just a few questions (apologies if they have already been asked previously!):
1. What is the immigration health surcharge? And am I right in assuming the cost of the application will come close to £1700?

2. Do I get the option to book the biometric tests for my Pakistani wife once I've started my application or do I book this elsewhere separately? Also do I need any bio tests? :)

3. Also is it a good idea to highlight the wage monies on the bank statements to make it easier to identify?

4. Is it a good idea to write a letter clarifying any information I.e I have submitted XYZ, explaining anything in the docs that might not be easy to spot straight away etc to make it easier ?

And finally, can people write any reasons as to why their applications were rejected?

Thank you again all - many Allah (SWT) make it easier for us all, and keep fighting strong to those who have been in this process for a while!

Qasimx25
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Qasimx25 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:55 am

1. Yes you are right everything done online can take a good hour , it gives you two chances to correct any mistakes before submitting , and yes the fee I paid I was expecting it would not convert into rupees but it dose, I paid Rs/62000 for IHS
AND Rs/1020000 for visa fee in £ it came to approx
2 . Yes biometric appoint can be made as early as next day , loads of empty slots to choose from , and you can also email the online application form to your spouse they can print off and sign and date and return back to you to submit by post to Sheffield with all other documents
3 and 4 , you are 100% right