ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 app - VAF9 & appendix 5? - Australia

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jayaff
Newly Registered

Tier2 app - VAF9 & appendix 5? - Australia

Post by jayaff » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Hey guys,

I was just putting together my paperwork for the application and was a little confused about the vaf9 and appendix 5 forms.

The supporting docs guide says you only need to do vaf9+appendix 5 if you dont do an online application - which you do in australia - but ive read elsewhere that even if you do the online application you still need appendix 5?

Is anyone aware of the above?

rubycarlo

Re: Tier2 app - VAF9 & appendix 5? - Australia

Post by rubycarlo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:32 am

jayaff wrote:Hey guys,

I was just putting together my paperwork for the application and was a little confused about the vaf9 and appendix 5 forms.

The supporting docs guide says you only need to do vaf9+appendix 5 if you dont do an online application - which you do in australia - but ive read elsewhere that even if you do the online application you still need appendix 5?

Is anyone aware of the above?
The document guide is confusing indeed! If you read the Appendix 5, much of the information appears to overlap with that mentioned in the online form. However, to be on the safe side, I filled up this form anyway and submitted it with the online application printout. My visa was approved.

Never hurts to send in more docs than necessary. :)