ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fazalkhan2015

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:36 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
fazalkhan2015 wrote:Hi
Any updates for July applications?
Khan Sahab.. only a handful of June applicants have gotten their RCs lol plz have patience :P
Choudry sahab one September applicant got his rc lol

adnan12345
United Kingdom

Post by adnan12345 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Fazal khana teenga ooka bachay zama interview raghali da lag shaan sabar ooka! Waee khudai yee chi cha ta piikha nu zaan di warta meekha ki! Lol zamoonga interview raghali da aoo ta da rc gham ooray yee listen to choidhry saab and wait its too early lol

abok627
Newly Registered

Post by abok627 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:56 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
abok627 wrote:
Yes, I did not have the EEA Family Permit. I can't remember through what rules he let me in but I got the Code 1a stamp. I am an American and my husband is Portuguese. We got married in Denmark and we flew from there together. We had our marriage certificate and his proof of work I believe as well as evidence of our relationship - the same documents that you need for the Family Permit.
Great to hear that they let you in :) so you said you have been delaying to get the residence card, and finally you had it or not? also what else did the border control officer ask you?
I have been on a Code 1a Stamp for about a year and a half. I have been able to work. I also had a baby on Easter and got maternity pay for it! However, my new caring job wants a visa stamp so I finally applied for the residence card.

The agent at border control was a bit confused and annoyed... He asked us why we didn't get the EEA permit but we simply had no time! I had print-outs detailing our EEA rights as well as photos, etc. He was still doubtful and consulted with a manager, who let us through.

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:36 pm

adnan12345 wrote:Fazal khana teenga ooka bachay zama interview raghali da lag shaan sabar ooka! Waee khudai yee chi cha ta piikha nu zaan di warta meekha ki! Lol zamoonga interview raghali da aoo ta da rc gham ooray yee listen to choidhry saab and wait its too early lol
I am in a 3 and half years relationship. I don't bother for interview.
Did you send married or unmarried application?

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

adnan12345 wrote:Hey guys just to inform july applicants that homeoffice is working on july applications thats a good news coz we are being invited for interview on 15 dec to liverpool! I applied on 1st july homoffice recieved my application on 3rd july biometrics letter on 16 july biometrics submitted on 23rd july coa with right to work issued on 15 september and 10th november got called for interview on 15 of december which we have time till 1st december to confirm the date and time! Which i will do tomrrow! Now my question is what questions do they ask in interview and how long does it take to get the decision after interview just curious!
Hi adnan
My and yours time line are exactly same. The only difference is you applied EEA FM and I applied unmarried EEA EFM.
did you applied through solicitors or yourself

adnan12345
United Kingdom

Post by adnan12345 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:04 am

Fazal khan i am in 4 years relation ship and narried fir 1 year and 8 months bro so yeah i have sent married application but still they called me for interview and i have sent em last 5 years 4 months evidence they still invited me for interview!

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:19 am

adnan12345 wrote:Fazal khan i am in 4 years relation ship and narried fir 1 year and 8 months bro so yeah i have sent married application but still they called me for interview and i have sent em last 5 years 4 months evidence they still invited me for interview!
I think mostly married couples are invited for interview. Because they thinking about marriage of convince.
Unmarried are like friends living together and intending to marry in future.

adnan12345
United Kingdom

Post by adnan12345 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Fazal khan! May be but they can see from their eyes that not everyone is dodgy but nevertheless i dont care i will go for interview and me and my wife are determined to sort this issue in interview actually i am aint worried about the intervuew i am just worried about the time scale coz some people just keep on waiting for long time after interview thats what bothering me but hey bro fazal i hope u get the visa straightaway without the interview and everyone who has applied get their rcs straight away wothout much of the hastle good luck bro keep us posted about ur thingy too amd i will do the same! So yeah 15 dec is the day to look forward to lol

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:14 pm

adnan12345 wrote:Fazal khan! May be but they can see from their eyes that not everyone is dodgy but nevertheless i dont care i will go for interview and me and my wife are determined to sort this issue in interview actually i am aint worried about the intervuew i am just worried about the time scale coz some people just keep on waiting for long time after interview thats what bothering me but hey bro fazal i hope u get the visa straightaway without the interview and everyone who has applied get their rcs straight away wothout much of the hastle good luck bro keep us posted about ur thingy too amd i will do the same! So yeah 15 dec is the day to look forward to lol
When do you have the interview?
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:34 pm

alex1128 wrote:
adnan12345 wrote:Fazal khan! May be but they can see from their eyes that not everyone is dodgy but nevertheless i dont care i will go for interview and me and my wife are determined to sort this issue in interview actually i am aint worried about the intervuew i am just worried about the time scale coz some people just keep on waiting for long time after interview thats what bothering me but hey bro fazal i hope u get the visa straightaway without the interview and everyone who has applied get their rcs straight away wothout much of the hastle good luck bro keep us posted about ur thingy too amd i will do the same! So yeah 15 dec is the day to look forward to lol
When do you have the interview?
I will update you insha Allah.
I am not invited for interview. I don't mind . But it just gonna make more delay case.

tazboys2
Newly Registered

Post by tazboys2 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:13 pm

question, i have applied for the EEA FM received my COA with work and requested my passport back. I need to travel back to home. Can I request my previous visa as well for travel purposes? or what can I do to come back once I travelled?

thanks

bittu83
Newly Registered

Post by bittu83 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi everybody
I am silent rider from last year when i apply for my visa. I am the visa national and my wife its the sponsor.Last year i submit my application and april this year we had home office visit in our home after short time we got refuse on a stupid grounds from which they say its marriage of convinience.Then we went for appeal with oral hearing on 9 november we went in the court with my wife and our witnesses .At the court HO was unpresented and we had only our barista and thu djudge inside.She ask us some questions and we finished for less then an hour.
Thats our short story.My questuions to all the members of this great forum and specialy to the gurus here its:
How long after the case its herd in the court we will receive decision?
Its there any one who got an appeal where therer HO wan upresented and what was the outcome of the case ?
Since we applied last year November if our appeal is allowed and HO does not chalenge the decision of the djuge how long its gona take them to send my visa and its gona be in my passport or like the new one RC like credit card .
Thank you very much i would apreciate any responce from you and i am sory for the long post

juneapp
Newly Registered

Post by juneapp » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:40 am

Hello everyone,

As all of you can see the name of this particular topic is EEA2 TIMELINE. So I urge everyone to kindly stick to timeline topic here. If you have any questions please refer to other topics in this forum. There are hundreds of other topics in this forum where you can find your answers. But this topic is only for Timelines.

Thanks

svarma241
Newly Registered

Post by svarma241 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:08 am

Application Posted: 11 Nov 2015 (Wednesday, Evening)
Application Received: 12 Nov 2015 (Thursday, Morning)
Money Charged: 13 Nov 2015 (Friday, Afternoon)

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:30 pm

tazboys2 wrote:question, i have applied for the EEA FM received my COA with work and requested my passport back. I need to travel back to home. Can I request my previous visa as well for travel purposes? or what can I do to come back once I travelled?

thanks
Yes you can, as ljng as you previous visa is not expired you will not face any problem!

tazboys2
Newly Registered

Post by tazboys2 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:15 pm

perfect. thanks a lot. I did not know that. requested back now.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:26 pm

You're welcome !

mm07
Newly Registered

Post by mm07 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

Im always reading this forum, just want to share to all of you our timeline.. And in just two weeks time it will be 6 mos of waiting..

Applied as a wife of eea national

Submitted our documents on 23 May 2015
Deduction in our account on 28 May 2015
Biometrics done on 12 June 2015

we never received any COA :(

Sent emails to nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on 28 Sept and this month but of course no reply.. Made a lot of phone calls but no news.. always telling us to send email again and now we are on our 6 months of waiting but still no COA and we dont know what will happen to our application. Is there anyone right here that applied on May but still haven't received their Card?

Thank you

Hope everyone will receive good news with their application

ayoub1929
Newly Registered

Post by ayoub1929 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:39 am

Hi guys ,
I would like share my timeline with you, I applied as a non europe for a EEA FM on the middle of May I recived my COA with right of work at the end of June. And since that time I still waiting for My Rc has been 5 mounth and 3 weeks since the date I submitted my application, I started geeting really worry about it, I would like to go in holiday with my wife. I don't why they didint ussue it until now.

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:11 am

mm07 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Im always reading this forum, just want to share to all of you our timeline.. And in just two weeks time it will be 6 mos of waiting..

Sent emails to nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk on 28 Sept and this month but of course no reply.. Made a lot of phone calls but no news.. always telling us to send email again and now we are on our 6 months of waiting but still no COA and we dont know what will happen to our application. Is there anyone right here that applied on May but still haven't received their Card?

Thank you

Write to them and make a complaint online as well.
Go to or ring your local MP and tell him/her about the home office shit service

mm07
Newly Registered

Post by mm07 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:32 am

fazalkhan2015 wrote:
mm07 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thank you

Write to them and make a complaint online as well.
Go to or ring your local MP and tell him/her about the home office shit service
Thanks for your advice. My husband said maybe he will contact MP.. Its very frustrating that after emails and calls about COA, nothing.. I want to work too.. and help financially..

mm07
Newly Registered

Post by mm07 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:34 am

ayoub1929 wrote:Hi guys ,
I would like share my timeline with you, I applied as a non europe for a EEA FM on the middle of May I recived my COA with right of work at the end of June. And since that time I still waiting for My Rc has been 5 mounth and 3 weeks since the date I submitted my application, I started geeting really worry about it, I would like to go in holiday with my wife. I don't why they didint ussue it until now.
We are almost in same situation except that i didnt receive COA

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:55 am

Seems Like time has just stood for June Applicants!! :|

fazalkhan2015

Post by fazalkhan2015 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:35 am

Nightwolf wrote:Seems Like time has just stood for June Applicants!! :|
Yes. Seems like they will start process on July application in December. Home office is useless

deeop
Newly Registered

Post by deeop » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:48 am

Nightwolf wrote:Seems Like time has just stood for June Applicants!! :|
Am with you nightwolf..even though the outcome of the eea 2 depends on the complexity and the circumstances of each individual application which is justified for its longevity in making decisions i still believe they re causing a lot of nervousness to applicants.EU should look into this matter because depending on individual applicant assessment they shouldn't go beyond the six months time frame..i have read a lot people comments here where decisions are not even made in a year time..no questionnaire..no interview...no home visit..nothing and holding such applicants to such emotional trauma is not fair to mankind...i think if they can't take decisions within the six months duration..they should write to such applicants explaining why they can't make decision within the six months to calm down such applicants for God sake.