ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hinna
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by hinna » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:41 am

Salaam everyone,

Fresh week started today.. inshAllah some of us will hear good news this week :)

Trust in Allah (swt) and have patience..

worried1

Post by worried1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:48 am

hinna wrote:Salaam everyone,

Fresh week started today.. inshAllah some of us will hear good news this week :)

Trust in Allah (swt) and have patience..
In Shaa ALLAH
bio June 2015

samreen1

Post by samreen1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:59 am

machodan wrote:
samreen1 wrote:I am bit worried after reading it all process of application details. As i haven't given my online printed application form with my passports at gerrys but only sent it to Sheffield with all supporting documents.
Is this going to make the process any slower? :roll:
Samreen1 u dont need to submit printed online application at Gerry's. They just attached some sticker with bar code on it and gave it back to me on biometrics appointment. The printed application with applicant's signature goes to sheffield with other supporting documents. If that's what you have done, you have nothing to worry about.
O Thankyou so much..yes I have it with that bar code to bring back when to pickup my passport.

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:47 am

Anyone have any updates today?

fv1

Post by fv1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:06 pm

hinna wrote:Anyone have any updates today?

did you receive any delay email>??

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello received this email this morning about my application , can any one help please.

CRMADMIN GLOBAL <CRMADMIN@vfsglobal.com>

Dear ABC ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF06373737 was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 11/16/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Celebrating 100 Million Applications!

newbie_1
Newly Registered

Post by newbie_1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Thanks again for all the help everyone - if anybody else can share any experiences that would be great :wink:

Quick question - do you need to show just the bank account your wage money is going to, or every bank account you have ? I have more than 2 accounts

Thankkkkkkkyouuuuu

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:15 pm

speed0192 wrote:Hello received this email this morning about my application , can any one help please.

Dear ABC ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF06373737 was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 11/16/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Can ane help please, so far i have not received any call or tex, email etc but received this email for the supporting docs, strange, is it? have you guys received the same email, please share your ideas.

please reply any know about it , or received any emial like this in the past?

what will happend next? stress time.. please help.

khani

Post by khani » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:25 pm

hi

received text msg for application received at UK visa application centre , Is it the same Visa centre we submitted the Passport and Biometrics at ?? We did in ISB, and whats the timing to pick up the passport ?

thanks

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:26 pm

fv1 wrote:

Not received a delay email..

I contacted them my self on Nov 9th and they replied to my email saying application has been processed and decision has been made.

So I am still waiting for something official.

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:30 pm

hinna wrote:
fv1 wrote:

I contacted them my self on Nov 9th and they replied to my email saying application has been processed and decision has been made.

Hello Received this email today? what this means>

11:13 minutes ago)

Dear ABC ,

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:37 pm

orchid786 wrote:Hello everyone
My husband applied for the visa in May. He received an email today from CRMADMIN@vfsglobal.com
with subject:
Subject: Application Recieved from the post CRM:000XXXX

The email says:
Dear XXXXXXXXXX ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFXXXXXXXXwas received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/30/2015 .

He received another email earlier in the day from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk saying application processed. I've read a lot about people's emails and outcomes.
Has anyone else received an email like this??? What was the outcome?
He will go and pick the documents tomorrow but we are both so nervous.

Hello I received email today CRMADMIN GLOBAL <CRMADMIN@vfsglobal.com> do u know what is means, and i have not received any email from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk

PLEASE HELP...? EMAIL DETAILS GIVEN BELOW.

FROM

Dear ABC ,

Qures

Post by Qures » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:53 pm

speed0192 wrote:Hello received this email this morning about my application , can any one help please.

Dear ABC ,

It means ur file is processed and ready for collection where u submitted it so send your spouse over and pick up the passport .
Biometric:21/04/15
Refused:21/07/15
Appeal:14/08/15
Payment taken:27/08/15
Notice:11/09/15
Review deadline: 25/12/15
Hearing Date:05/05/2016
Call letter:31/08/2016
Passport submitted:01/09/2016
Passport collected:09/09/2016

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Qures wrote:

Dear ABC ,

It means ur file is processed and ready for collection where u submitted it so send your spouse over and pick up the passport .

Thank you for your reply, but i submitted my passpor from islamabad, it mean i have to go and collect the passport, nothing is been mentioned about the pasport collection?

Is the email for passport collection ? are you sure, peopel on here they get email/call or text for passport collection?

i have not received any email or text from Gerry's islamabad.

Thank you

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:00 pm

@speed0192 - Sorry I am not sure what it means. But does sound like a collection email. I would go to Gerrys office and see if your passport has arrived. Best of luck.

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 pm

hinna wrote:@speed0192 - Sorry I am not sure what it means. Why don't you contact them asking to explain what it is.

Maybe it means your passport has arrived at the VAC centre in Pakistan? But I don't know.

@ Hinna what do u mean conatct who i send an email to UKBA and they saying the same thing.

i send them an email and replyed your application processed and decision has been made? it will take 2-3 days bla bla etc email, stadard email

i dont know what its means? i am living to far from islamabad, 5 hours away, do u know Gerry's address phone etc?

do we need to go where we submitted passport?

Thank you

fv1

Post by fv1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:23 pm

hinna wrote:
fv1 wrote:

yeah its good sign if you havent received any delay email, you will have offical process email very soon its taking10 days normally

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:24 pm

@speed0192 - On this website there is a number:

http://visadropbox.com/islamabad/

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:26 pm

hinna wrote:
fv1 wrote:

yeah its good sign if you havent received any delay email, you will have offical process email very soon its taking10 days normally
insh Allah I hope so.

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:44 pm

hinna wrote:@speed0192 - On this website there is a number:

http://visadropbox.com/islamabad/
thanks Hinna ,

i tried these numebrs never worked.

any landline number etc

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Urgent help need please from your guys, i m living 5 hours away from islamabad and i received this email today after UKBA email application processed decion made on 3rd november,

i have not received any text/ email or call from gerrys, but i am so stress and nervous.

WHAT This mean plz help. do i need to Gerry's office or not tomo.

FROM

Dear ABC ,

Qures

Post by Qures » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:04 pm

speed0192 wrote:Urgent help need please from your guys, i m living 5 hours away from islamabad and i received this email today after UKBA email application processed decion made on 3rd november,

i have not received any text/ email or call from gerrys, but i am so stress and nervous.

FROM

Dear ABC ,

100% sure
Best of luck
Biometric:21/04/15
Refused:21/07/15
Appeal:14/08/15
Payment taken:27/08/15
Notice:11/09/15
Review deadline: 25/12/15
Hearing Date:05/05/2016
Call letter:31/08/2016
Passport submitted:01/09/2016
Passport collected:09/09/2016

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:11 pm

Qures wrote:
speed0192 wrote:Urgent help need please from your guys, i m living 5 hours away from islamabad and i received this email today after UKBA email application processed decion made on 3rd november,

FROM

Dear ABC ,

100% sure
Best of luck
you mean i should go tomo and collect my passport, i am living 5 hours.

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:18 pm

speed0192 wrote:
Qures wrote:

FROM

Dear ABC ,

100% sure
Best of luck
you mean i should go tomo and collect my passport, i am living 5 hours.
Thank you

Salaam,

its mean i should and collect my passport, but if i go after 5 hours and Gerry's ask do have you received any call or text from Gerry's ? i mean what i should show them this email

what i should say? please help, so stress?

Thank you

speed0192

Post by speed0192 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Does any one know Gerry's opening and closing time plz for passport collection plz help.

Thankyou