ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR visa for Baby from outside UK [ Parents have ILR ]

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aarav2015
Newly Registered

ILR visa for Baby from outside UK [ Parents have ILR ]

Post by Aarav2015 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi ,

My wife travelled to India when she was 5 months pregnant. We both are having ILR. She gave birth to a baby boy in May. Now I am planning to apply PR dependent visa from India.

I have started Limited company in February. I am filling the form as self employed . My limited company is yet to complete an year and I haven't filled any tax returns. In this scenario can I show my monthly salary + Dividends which is crossing 22,800. For salary + Dividends I can get letter from Tax Accountant confirming the same.

I can submit company banks statements to show money is coming to the business account each month. Could some one help me on this. Am missing my son a lot and would like to process his visa as soon as possible.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Lingesh