ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which PEO Office to Select

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madcap2763
Newly Registered

Which PEO Office to Select

Post by madcap2763 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Thank you in advance for viewing my query..

I am planning to apply for ILR in Jan 2016 with my family (same day service). Have been in UK legally for last 9 years - student, PSW and later TIER 1.
I wanted to know which in the best of the PEO offices to apply for Self Employed candidates.
My income is fully from a limited company as i work as a locum.
I have heard from friends that Solihull office is not one of the best for self employed applicants - dont know in reality.

Would like some feed back. I dont mind travelling if i get a better PEO service for self employed.

Thanks again for looking

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Re: Which PEO Office to Select

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:31 am

I'd advise Sheffield....

WR1

Post by WR1 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:40 pm

IMO, thre isn't a best PEO service centre. One person may have a briliant service at a particular PEO, while another may think it was a bad service. Another factor is the caseworker dealing with your application and their mood on the day can change things.

The important aspect is to ensure your application is complete, concise and easy to deal with for the caseworker.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

madcap2763
Newly Registered

Post by madcap2763 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Thank you for ur replies

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:04 am

I must warn that I have not used the PEO office in question, but a few years ago, Solihull PEO was quite highly regarded on these forums, mainly because they would review the application and agree to take it before taking the fees, rather than after. Things may have changed since then.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:13 pm

secret.simon wrote:I must warn that I have not used the PEO office in question, but a few years ago, Solihull PEO was quite highly regarded on these forums, mainly because they would review the application and agree to take it before taking the fees, rather than after. Things may have changed since then.
Yes, I recall that being mentioned as well - this was aroun 3 years ago, when I was applying for ILR. I can't recommend one PEO (I think they are called premium service centres now) over another, but did use Croydon when applying for ILR. I wasn't self-employed so cannot comment on that aspect, but do recall others on this forum dissuading others who were self-employed from applying at Croydon, due to addional checks required & potential delays & not getting a decision on the same day. All this was several years ago, so may no longer be the case.

I'd agree that the main thing would be to have all your supporting documents available and clearly organised in a manner easy for the caseworker to review.