ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of documents needed 4 non EEA PR (EEA4)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zubby007
Member of Standing

List of documents needed 4 non EEA PR (EEA4)

Post by zubby007 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi respected gurus and moderators
Could anyone help out with the list of vital documents needed for non EEA PR (EEA4) if the EEA has gotten his/her PR for over 4-5yrs. Respect.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: List of documents needed 4 non EEA PR (EEA4)

Post by zubby007 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Any help guys :?:

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:50 pm

zubby007 wrote:Hi respected gurus and moderators
Could anyone help out with the list of vital documents needed for non EEA PR (EEA4) if the EEA has gotten his/her PR for over 4-5yrs. Respect.
EEA national PR
And a proof that EEA national was not absent from the UK for more then two years.
Plus your are still in relationship.

leopett
Newly Registered

Post by leopett » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:38 am

Hello you all.
I've been wanting to obtain this information here at this website, but so far nothing has happened. I hope I'm lucky thing time. I really need this info, so guys please help me out. Question is: I'm currently on a UK residence visa ( family member of an EEA national (Italian wife). My 5 years visa will expire on 19th of January 2016. My question is: we want to go to Brazil in January. Can I travel on a expired residence visa and apply for PR when I m back in February ?
We're married for 13 years now. We are here in the UK for 5 and a half years. It is really important to have this info...i gotta be home because my mom is sick and I don't know if i can go or not. Really appreciate your feedback!!

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Imshzd wrote:
zubby007 wrote:Hi respected gurus and moderators
EEA national PR
And a proof that EEA national was not absent from the UK for more then two years.
Plus your are still in relationship.

Thanks for your input @ Imshzd
still in relationship as in marriage certificate or?

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Moderators, gurus and members so Sorry if my question has been asked and info given coz I have gone through the forum and couldn't find any similar question nor info regarding that.
Could someone be kind enough and share some info pls.