ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Application and Long Wait

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mhrkrd

Citizenship Application and Long Wait

Post by Mhrkrd » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Will it be refused if citizenship applications takes long wait(8 or 9 months).is there any example who waited long and was approved?thank you.
(Moderators Please dont delete every new topic i had created one but you had deleted every question is different and might help to people)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Citizenship Application and Long Wait

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:50 pm

There are people on the forum who have been waiting since May 2014. If you search through the timelines, you will see that some people who have waiting a few months have had approvals.

Without know your immigration history or work circumstances if PBS etc, we cannot answer whether it will be refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mhrkrd

Post by Mhrkrd » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:20 pm

I personally have been waiting 4 months and e mailed to homeoffice they say,your case identified difficult and will take 3 to 6 months more to make decision.thats why i asked this question.because my one is gonna be 8 or 9 months that was told these dates.do i need to understand,my case will be refused.i personally dont need to fear for my past.i have 5 trafiic offences without going court thats all.nothing else.it s gonna be very helpful who waited longer and approved if you comment.thank you very much.

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Husband of one of my wife's friends, waited for about 5 months before getting approval. Even based upon this single sample of data, I would not lose hope. Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.