ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa Application Mistake

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Clevererthanu
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Visa Application Mistake

Post by Clevererthanu » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Hello Dears,

I got an offer from a very famous company from the UK. Then I have launched the application for tier 2 last Friday. Unfortunately, While I was fulfilling application form, I have made a small mistake. I have visited Australia previously and I wrote the visa information as the answer of Question 25 regarding with previous visas for the UK and commonwealth of nations then, I have wrongly ansvered as yes for the question 26 regarding with previous visits for the UK. For the Question 27 that is about visit dates. I have written my Australia visit dates. It's easly understandable that mistake because I have also share with them my passaports. I have also informed them sending message on website and they told me that the information that I provide has been recorded.

According to point-based calculator, my point is 80. Also I have visited several countries and got 4 different visas. Finally, I have 2 different diplomas and I have enough money in bank.

In the light of these informations, do you think my application will be accepted or refused? I am really very hesitated and need your answers.

Thanks a lot.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Visa Application Mistake

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Can you please stop posting the same single line question about 'applications refused?' in every old thread you find.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... t5722.html

Be patient and wait for someone to respond to you in this thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Clevererthanu
Newly Registered

Post by Clevererthanu » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Sorry, I will not make the same thing again.

Clevererthanu
Newly Registered

Post by Clevererthanu » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi All,

My visa application has been approved. So, in case of harmless mistake, do not stress.

Thanks.