ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application please help!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeemedi
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Application please help!!

Post by zeemedi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:45 am

Hi I am new to this forum.

Need urgent help.

I will be applying for spouse visa for my wife next week. I have already got all of the documents prepared, I am just waiting for my last payslip before I apply. My wife lives in Pakistan and I live in UK. We got married in Pakistan is August.

I had a few questions:

1. Can I apply online on her behalf?
2. She's got her documents with her and I have got mine here, do we need to get them together and submit as one?
3. After submitting an online application what's the next step?

Any help will be much appreciated and sorry if these questions have been asked before.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Application please help!!

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:18 pm

What category spouse visa are you applying for? What is your visa/immigration status?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeemedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeemedi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:39 pm

I will be applying for Category A spouse visa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:58 pm

So do you have ILR/British Citizenship?

You have posted in the Tier 1 General forum, so am trying to get clarity so that I can move your thread, if appropriate, to the correct place.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeemedi
Newly Registered

Post by zeemedi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Yes I am a British citizen and I will be applying on behalf of my wife who is currently living in Pakistan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:28 pm

I have moved your thread to the 'Immigration for Family Members' as it is not relevant in Tier 1 General where you posted.
1. Can I apply online on her behalf? Yes, but you can't sign it or declare yourself as her 'representative'. She will still need to print it out to submit it.
2. She's got her documents with her and I have got mine here, do we need to get them together and submit as one? All supporting documents are submitting to Sheffield in the UK. See link below.
3. After submitting an online application what's the next step? Presumably an appointment to submit her passport and printed form.
Update of Spouse Visa Applications from Pakistan (click)

Pakistan Spouse visa - Members useful information (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

shakoorh

Post by shakoorh » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:21 pm

zeemedi wrote:Hi I am new to this forum.

Need urgent help.

I will be applying for spouse visa for my wife next week. I have already got all of the documents prepared, I am just waiting for my last payslip before I apply. My wife lives in Pakistan and I live in UK. We got married in Pakistan is August.

I had a few questions:

1. Can I apply online on her behalf?
2. She's got her documents with her and I have got mine here, do we need to get them together and submit as one?
3. After submitting an online application what's the next step?

Any help will be much appreciated and sorry if these questions have been asked before.
1. Yes, just say you are the applicant and fill her details in. When you pay for the application you can save a pdf file and send it to your spouse via email to print and sign, and send it back to you.
2. All your documents go to Sheffield (including some passportsize photos). Only thing your spouse needs to take to her appointment is passport, a couple of passport-size photos, and the email confirmation of the appointment.
3. The online application guides you through the process. Pay -> Print/sign -> Book appointment for spouse for biometrics -> Send documents to Sheffield with a prepaid envelope inside -> Wait and pray -> Visa granted (inshaAllah) -> Come over to UK -> Collect Biometric Residence Permit from the Post Office you will have chosen in the process.
Timeline:

App Mirpur (Biometrics): 29-05-15
App received Islamabad: 2-6-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (Application Processed): 18-08-15
Email ISLAMVisaInfo (IHS Refund/Refusal): 19-08-15
RFC: 19-08-15

Nida.00
Newly Registered

Post by Nida.00 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 am

Hi Guys

I am new to this site. I have submitted my application for spouse visa for my husband on 30th October 2015 which home office received on 2nd November. Our Pakistani consultant received an email on 29th November that we should send prepaid envelope to Sheffield visa section.

We already send that but does that mean that the case is processed and they don't need any other documents?

Please help