ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fast Track Child Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jnikki4u

Fast Track Child Passport

Post by jnikki4u » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Dear Gurus,

Please let me know how to apply Fast Track Child British passport.

Regards
Nikki

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fast Track Child Passport

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Google is amazing :shock:

https://www.gov.uk/get-a-passport-urgently
Fast Track 1-week service
Your passport will be sent to your home within 1 week (not including bank and public holidays).

To get your passport within 1 week, you must supply all your completed forms and supporting documents to Her Majesty’s Passport Office at the agreed appointment.

If you’re replacing a lost or stolen passport you may need to attend an interview, and your application may take longer.

You may also need to be in to sign for the delivery of your passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KhanzadaKhan
Pakistan

Post by KhanzadaKhan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:20 am

I have same issue, is there any fast track available for child first passport if father is on ILR?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:41 am

KhanzadaKhan wrote:I have same issue, is there any fast track available for child first passport if father is on ILR?

Thanks
Have you even read my post or clicked on the link I have provided? If child born AFTER you got ILR, you can use fast track.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KhanzadaKhan
Pakistan

Post by KhanzadaKhan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:28 am

I used you provided the link thanks but it's written first child passport not first child passport with parnet ILR. please correct if I am wrong thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:04 pm

KhanzadaKhan wrote:I used you provided the link thanks but it's written first child passport not first child passport with parnet ILR. please correct if I am wrong thanks
You are wrong. It doesn't matter whether you are ILR holder or British, if the child is British and entitled to a British passport, fast track can be used.
Char (CR001 not Casa)