ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4 month break in 5 years of continuous emplyment in PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mastersimon
Newly Registered

4 month break in 5 years of continuous emplyment in PR

Post by mastersimon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Hello everyone here we are back on the forum 5 years later
Me a non eea and my eaa spouse will be applying for a PR under EAA form
after checking all the paperwork i've noticed that there was a 4 month break in my wifes employment where she changed jobs was wondering how can it affect our applications, also can we both apply for PR at the same time with same evidence of continuous employment slips / bank statments / etc using 2 seperate PR forms another question how many payslips would we have to send them she was payed weekly so there is something like 200+ payslips alltogether.
Big Thank you in advance last time this forum helped us a lot
Simon

mastersimon
Newly Registered

Re: 4 month break in 5 years of continuous emplyment in PR

Post by mastersimon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:50 am

Nobody ?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:18 am

mastersimon wrote:Hello everyone here we are back on the forum 5 years later
Me a non eea and my eaa spouse will be applying for a PR under EAA form
after checking all the paperwork i've noticed that there was a 4 month break in my wifes employment where she changed jobs was wondering how can it affect our applications, also can we both apply for PR at the same time with same evidence of continuous employment slips / bank statments / etc using 2 seperate PR forms another question how many payslips would we have to send them she was payed weekly so there is something like 200+ payslips alltogether.
Big Thank you in advance last time this forum helped us a lot
Simon
A jobseeker is also qualified person who can exercise treaty rights;
you could submit evidence of jobseeking during the 4 month period you are concerned about.

You can submit annual P60 tax documents to demonstrate employed status (together with a sample of payslips).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mastersimon
Newly Registered

Post by mastersimon » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Got this text today ! Not sure what to do ""Message from the Home Office. Our records show that you may not have leave to remain in the UK. Please contact us on 0844 3754636 to discuss your case.

Me and my wife are collecting all the documents at the moment for a PR so not sure wether to just ignore this or call them ??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:18 pm

mastersimon wrote:Got this text today ! Not sure what to do ""Message from the Home Office. Our records show that you may not have leave to remain in the UK. Please contact us on 0844 3754636 to discuss your case.

Me and my wife are collecting all the documents at the moment for a PR so not sure wether to just ignore this or call them ??
Although this article is from 2013, it may be of interest. Your call is very likely to have come from Capita, acting on behalf of the Home Office.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... emain.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:58 pm

mastersimon wrote:Got this text today ! Not sure what to do ""Message from the Home Office. Our records show that you may not have leave to remain in the UK. Please contact us on 0844 3754636 to discuss your case.

This is unfortunate; see similar case here;
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 96785.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.