ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR and HSMP applicaiton process time doesn't match ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Z2004
Newly Registered

FLR and HSMP applicaiton process time doesn't match ?

Post by Z2004 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:06 pm

Hi,

I've submitted HSMP application together with FLR in country in Oct and my valid visa expired in the end of Oct . It's estimated that my FLR applicaiton will be processed in the middle of January however my HSMP will still quere for another three month. Cause the FLR is based on the approval of HSMP. Who can share some experience or idea that what may possibly happen when HO process my applicaiton for FLR. Will they rejected me without any hesitation or leave it aside until they get the determination from the HSMP team. Welcome your comment. Thank you in advance.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:16 pm

Thats a tricky situation. Since the change in rules, you can submit an FLR application only after being notified of your HSMP approval in writing. If your FLR application comes up before the processing of your HSMP, it will be rejected.

Z2004
Newly Registered

Post by Z2004 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:37 pm

Hi nwazir,

Thank you for your quick response and comment. I guess you're probably right. Is it possible to submit another FLR based on other scheme ( not work permit) while my passport still in HO?

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:46 am

Z2004

I am not sure you can submit the FLR without the passport (as it is with them in the first place). If you have obtained leave to remain in another category and you are allowed to switch from your current visa to your new visa, then you will probably be asked to withdraw your first FLR application and then file for the second.