ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stitaprajna

FLR M documents

Post by stitaprajna » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:21 pm

I am applying for the FLR M and need help on below queries.

How many months Payslips, bank statements, council tax etc. we need to provide for the FLR M ? 3 or 6 ?

Would the print out from the bank website be acceptable (ex: HSBC, NatWest)?

Also, would the payslip print out from the third party Payslip service providers online portal be acceptable? Or, do I take it from the company on a company letter head with stamp etc.

Please could someone help here, thank you.
Many Thanks,
Stit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M documents

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:02 am

6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. Bank statements need to be stamped by your bank if you are printing online statements.

Payslips might be ok, but will be better if company/HR can stamp them. If the payslips are provided by a third party, maybe get a letter from HR stating the details of the provider.

2 years cohabitation documents from 6 different sources spread out evenly over the period, every 3/4 months. (see page 62 of the FLR(M) form for the examples of what HO suggests and would like to see).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.