ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea Residence card refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mm07
Newly Registered

Eea Residence card refused

Post by mm07 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi

I would ask for some advice. We applied last May 2015 for Eea residence card, and it was refused due to not providing sufficient evidence that my husband is "qualified person"

We only submitted 3 months payslip without any bank statement and according to Home office, unfortunately nobody answer when they tried to call my husband office.

we have the right to appeal.

We are thinking of not engaging a solicitor and only a paper hearing because we believe we only need to submit more evidence like Certificate of employment, P60 and payslips and bank statements. Do you think its good enough? or we really need to have a solicitor do help us appeal?

We are thinking or re apply but we r scared that it will be refused again cos my eea family permit expired already and they are holding my passport.

Please help us. We need you advice. Thank you

Annebee

Re: Eea Residence card refused

Post by Annebee » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:24 am

Go ahead with the appeal , if that's taking ages, you could put in a fresh application while waiting. You can go through the process yourself so far you have all docs to back your partner works.

Get letter from the employer, it will be good unless not possible. If you are attaching a bank statement, ensure it is the one that the salary gets paid into.

All the best

mm07
Newly Registered

Re: Eea Residence card refused

Post by mm07 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:45 am

Annebee wrote:Go ahead with the appeal , if that's taking ages, you could put in a fresh application while waiting. You can go through the process yourself so far you have all docs to back your partner works.

Get letter from the employer, it will be good unless not possible. If you are attaching a bank statement, ensure it is the one that the salary gets paid into.

All the best
Thank you for your advice. But my concern is my passport being held by home office.. and my eea family permit expired already. and scared if we reapply another reason again to refuse our application