ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension-Post your Timescale/Experience here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farah

HSMP Extension-Post your Timescale/Experience here

Post by farah » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:59 am

I have applied for extension under transitional arrangement and my application is still pending

Application sent - 20 Oct 2007 and paid through cheque
Received reference number dated 29 Oct 2007
How much time is expected to be taken?

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:33 pm

When it your visa due to expire? I think they process them in order. I sent mine in Jan and after about 3 weeks they still hadn't assigned it to a Case Worker. Mine was a tricky case though, because I was working through a limited company and they hadn't issued the new guidance yet on what to provide. I had to apply for urgent treatment for work reasons, and then they decided it in 1 day.

usemobile

Re: HSMP Extension-Post your Timescale/Experience here

Post by usemobile » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:37 am

farah wrote:I have applied for extension under transitional arrangement and my application is still pending

Application sent - 20 Oct 2007 and paid through cheque
Received reference number dated 29 Oct 2007
How much time is expected to be taken?
Hi

I am applying my HSMP 1+3 status in a week time under transitional arrangements as i am self employed.

Could you please tell what is the status of your application and what you filled at question 25 & questions from 41-52 in FLR - HSMP application.

It would be more appricated if send reply to me at e888r888@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
SM

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:41 am

Can we apply the extension much earlier than the due date of expiry of the present FLR hsmp. Much earlier in the sense 6 months......if so, thinking that the application is completely fine and successful how long will they give the extension for (I know it is 3 years) and when will be the extension date starts, is it from the date of expiry or will it start now (6 months) itself.......

please clarify