ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied on Nov 5th

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ch_26
Newly Registered

Applied on Nov 5th

Post by ch_26 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:15 am

Hi...I have applied for EC on Nov 5th 2007 from Bangalore VFS, anyone applied on similar timelines and received response yet?

gmanojkumar@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Applied on 5th November 2007

Post by gmanojkumar@gmail.com » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:00 am

I applied for EC on 05th November 2007 to Bangalore office.

My previous employers got verification calls from integra.
What will happen if they feel the funds are insufficient. I didnt know that Integra people will check the bank accounts during verification. So I redistributed most of the funds after i took the bank statements.

But i have an uk offer already and i have send that offer letter also for the EC.

I spoke to chennai vfs enquiry and they said the it will take 15-18 working days and i can check for the status next week.

Any idea what will happen in my case?

vnvijay

Re: Applied on 5th November 2007

Post by vnvijay » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:11 pm

So,

u mean to say that they will also call banks guys, as per the bank rules they wont let info go out not sure if this expectional case

gmanojkumar@gmail.com wrote:I applied for EC on 05th November 2007 to Bangalore office.

My previous employers got verification calls from integra.
What will happen if they feel the funds are insufficient. I didnt know that Integra people will check the bank accounts during verification. So I redistributed most of the funds after i took the bank statements.

But i have an uk offer already and i have send that offer letter also for the EC.

I spoke to chennai vfs enquiry and they said the it will take 15-18 working days and i can check for the status next week.

Any idea what will happen in my case?

gmanojkumar@gmail.com
Newly Registered

Post by gmanojkumar@gmail.com » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:18 pm

Yes I guess... becoz thats what i get to know from other forms... i think they will call the bank guys and get the balance information alone... can anyone plz confirm this...

vnvijay

hello

Post by vnvijay » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:33 am

hey dude,.

which are the other forms give me an example please.

Vijay

gmanojkumar@gmail.com wrote:Yes I guess... becoz thats what i get to know from other forms... i think they will call the bank guys and get the balance information alone... can anyone plz confirm this...

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:23 pm

Could you guys just elaborate on the Integra check? I am just about to apply for EC...