ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is doctor could be professional referee ?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fasaal

is doctor could be professional referee ?

Post by fasaal » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:28 am

hiya all.

can some one plz help me. my wife applied for citizenship on august-2015 via ncs. i just remember now that in her application form her one referee is just uk passport holder non-professional and second referee also have uk passport but his profession is doctor.
I was checking the list today and doctor is not in ukba list. can some one advice me what should i do?

do my wife need to call home office or send new professional referee information or just wait ?
plz reply. thanks.

vinny

Re: is doctor could be professional referee ?

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:02 am

Members have succeeded in using doctors.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mikalai_S

Post by Mikalai_S » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:26 am

fasaal wrote:hiya all.

can some one plz help me. my wife applied for citizenship on august-2015 via ncs. i just remember now that in her application form her one referee is just uk passport holder non-professional and second referee also have uk passport but his profession is doctor.
I was checking the list today and doctor is not in ukba list. can some one advice me what should i do?

do my wife need to call home office or send new professional referee information or just wait ?
plz reply. thanks.
Doctors? - absolutely

fasaal

Post by fasaal » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:41 pm

thanks

akbarim

Post by akbarim » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:43 am

My friend used his gp for passport application attestation and was sent a new form to fill in as they dont accept doctors attestation on passport forms. Let me add one more thing here that the same friend used the same gp earlier on his naturalisation application form and was accepted by HO.

I will advise you to not use gp as they dont know you personally and if they write that they know you as a patient then you would probably get a new form to fill in. (In case of passport application only)

Good Luck
fasaal wrote:hiya all.

plz reply. thanks.