ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another Case Refuse.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zia

Another Case Refuse.

Post by zia » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:40 am

Dear Board Members

My friend has got refusal due to Education points. He has Bachelor Degree (4 Years) from Agriculture University Faisalabad (HEC recognised). He is awarded 0 points for this.

HO stated that NARIC has confirmed that the Bachelor of Science (Hons) qualification gained in pakistan is not equivalent to a British Bachelor. It is equivalent to Year 2 of Bachelor Degree standard / Foundation Degree standard. We have not been able to award points for this section.

Also if he wants a paid review will he be considered as under 28 bcoz now he is over 28 ?
What type of proofs he can send to prove his qualification ?

His details are as under.
Applicaton sent. 26 May
Ref. #. 01937*
date of decision. 30 November.
Age. 01 Oct 1976.

Will be waiting for experts comments.
Thanks in advance.

try-one
Member of Standing

Post by try-one » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:09 pm

before trying to reaply try to contact and hire NARIC yourself and try to convince them, HO will always rely on NARIC to award qualifications.
I think that by sending all the university documentation, curruculum and your title to NARIC you might be able to prove and change the current classification of your university on the NARIC database, in any case, HO will not accept or consider a change on the NARIC classification, that's why they use NARIC, NARIC is supposed to be the expert in education and related topics, HO is not. you have better chances to start with NARIC.
-------------------------
Life is a journey, not a destination (S. Tyler)

kumar78

Post by kumar78 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:39 am

dear Zia, would you please mention that what is your degree specialization?
is your Hons in agriculture?
from your hsmp id now we can guess that they are processing the cases of start of June

zia

Post by zia » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:08 am

Dear Kumar.

Yes. His degree was Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Agriculture, a 4 years programm.
University of Agriculture is one of the old Uni's of Pakistan and recognised by Govt. of Pakistan and Higher Education Commission Pakistan. He send his original degrees attested from HEC and aslo from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs.
I dont know what they demand. I think it would be a misunderstanding bcoz he also has a MBA degree which was not recognised by HEC. But his B.Sc was recognised and was a 4 years programm. ??????

Also a question.

When he applied he was under 28 and now he is over 28, if he will send a paid appeal with additional docs then will he be treated as under 28 or over 28 ?
Experts comments will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

sarab
Newly Registered

Post by sarab » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:13 pm

Zia,
I'm changing the response.
Looks like there are three options:
1) Review
2) Paid Apeal
3)Reapply

And with paid apeal, he will be okay. ie will be considered as under 28.

Also see the discussion under topic:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=2506

sarab
Newly Registered

Post by sarab » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:30 pm

Zia,
Please see my edited response and this topic:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=2506

paki
Newly Registered

another case rejected

Post by paki » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:12 am

Aoa all
How are u , I had applied for HSMP on 7th November and they just send back my docs on 7 December ...... How is that? Even i don’t have any job offer but they process my case in 1 month strange :(

they have rejected me

*as i have done MBA form IBA (GOT 15 points)

* i have total 11 years experience including my CA articles and i have been working job as financial administration manager from 6 years .
i had sent them my company profile, audits accounts and my visiting card, oregano gram ..... but ( NO points )

*i had earned 834,000 Rs in year and i send them my bank statement and as well as TAX return , when i sent my docs on 7th November the pound rate was 109 Rs , and when they deduct my fee the pound rate become 114 Rs and beaus of the exchange rate my earning become 7300 ponds per year , so they don’t give me point for the ( NO Points )

i think they are just making money , i provide information to them are all true and authentic .. i don’t know on what basis they had made my decision in 1 month and consider nothing and just award me 15 points

* so its better that we apply for CANADA OR AUSTERLIA instead of UK , because they are not able and just treating us in this way ..
Well any way best of luck for others
But they don’t deserve that a good mind go to their country and serve them .

* Even on HSMP most guys are treating very badly.....

Take cares and bye

shuma_shayan

i Agree with you

Post by shuma_shayan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:51 am

I totally agree with paki .
they r rejecting cases which are very strong have good experiences , educational backgrounds , good earnings for very very minor reasons or sometimes no reason at all ,giving wrong points on education and experiences, earnings , this is all BULL shit i dont agree with them any more .

technician

Contact NARIC immediately

Post by technician » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:50 am

Zia Bhai,

It is very simple. Tell your friend to get the NARIC Equivalency Certificate of his qualifications by paying a nominal fees of GBP 25/= only. I takes about a week for this. Then simply mail those certificate to your case worker. NARIC basically compares it with the record of their own database.

So simple.

OK ab thik hai bhai ji.. And convert refusal to approval

Technician
Team work- Nurturing Talents