ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No surname on my passport + help to fill AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

perfect123
Newly Registered

No surname on my passport + help to fill AN form

Post by perfect123 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:55 pm

Hi there

i don't have surname on my Indian passport. All names are in given name including last name. could someone help me filling AN form please? do I enter my last name under surname section on AN form? or do I provide my name as per the current passport? please advice as I have my appointment in a week time.

many thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: No surname on my passport + help to fill AN form

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Leave surname blank, and fill your name as given in the passport under "Other names".

That said, reading this topic will help you understand how your name will appear in a British passport (as and when you apply for one, and are issued one).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

perfect123
Newly Registered

Post by perfect123 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:28 am

Hi there

I replied to your query. But not sure if you recieved it? Please confirm and if you have any more queries please do not hesitate to contact.

Cheers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:29 am

perfect123 wrote:Hi there

I replied to your query. But not sure if you recieved it? Please confirm and if you have any more queries please do not hesitate to contact.

Cheers
Where exactly did you reply to? It would appear in this thread if you did.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.