ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

another case rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paki
Newly Registered

another case rejected

Post by paki » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:14 am

Aoa all
How are u , I had applied for HSMP on 7th November and they just send back my docs on 7 December ...... How is that? Even i don’t have any job offer but they process my case in 1 month strange

they have rejected me

*as i have done MBA form IBA (GOT 15 points)

* i have total 11 years experience including my CA articles and i have been working job as financial administration manager from 6 years .
i had sent them my company profile, audits accounts and my visiting card, oregano gram ..... but ( NO points )

*i had earned 834,000 Rs in year and i send them my bank statement and as well as TAX return , when i sent my docs on 7th November the pound rate was 109 Rs , and when they deduct my fee the pound rate become 114 Rs and beaus of the exchange rate my earning become 7300 ponds per year , so they don’t give me point for the ( NO Points )

i think they are just making money , i provide information to them are all true and authentic .. i don’t know on what basis they had made my decision in 1 month and consider nothing and just award me 15 points

* so its better that we apply for CANADA OR AUSTERLIA instead of UK , because they are not able and just treating us in this way ..
Well any way best of luck for others
But they don’t deserve that a good mind go to their country and serve them .

* Even on HSMP most guys are treating very badly.....

Take cares and bye

ashfaq
Newly Registered

Post by ashfaq » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:59 am

Sorry to hear that dude.

Ashfaq

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:38 am

Paki,

Just to confirm: The application from November 7th is a reapply, correct? You had originally applied sometime prior to October 11 (September?), with a rejection on October 19th. You'd sent the rejection for a review on October 20th.
PROUD to be part of the 2008 European Capital of Culture

EdgeHillMole

Post by EdgeHillMole » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:44 am

Correction: I now see that your original application and rejection were prior to September 28th.
PROUD to be part of the 2008 European Capital of Culture

paki
Newly Registered

No No NO NO

Post by paki » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:19 am

HI

hmmmmm if you are just considering my all messages, i mean which i post on this forums.then u wonmt get my point and me ..
and yes that was my case which sent for re-view..

**But this is the case of my friend i made up his all case and send it HO as he is FINANCE MANAGER IN COMPNAY .
(..........)THIS HAPPEN ?

take cares bye

(your message has been edited due to the nature of its content - we appreciate your frustration but request that you refrain from posting in a manner that may be misconstrued as against forum policy. Thank you for your understanding - Kayalami)

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:11 am

Hei Paki, we do understand ur frustration but........please!!
U may contact me for your clearances not on behalf of HO but, I think I may discuss your friend's case properly, ofcourse free of charge, if you want.