ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bittu83
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by bittu83 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:16 pm

alex1128 wrote:
MarcoGvantsa wrote:Hello everyone!

Great news even for me and my wife :D this morning we have received all our documents back and the letter (dated 21st November) by the Home Office where they inform us that our RC is on its way from Bristol! :D we will receive it within 10 working days :o I had requested my passport back on 19th November and on 21st November they made the decision, I do not know whether it expedited or not, but it worked :D

We are so happy....I really wish all of those who are still waiting to receive it! I will update the forum as soon as we get our RC!
Lol you just shared the timeline for June applications and got your RC less than an hour later :D
Congratulations! ! Could you tell us a bit more about your case ?

Hi everyone i have a good news today i receive letter from my solicitor that FTT have allowed my appeal.Now we have to wait for HO to lodge an appeal or to issue my visa .Hope so before the end of December i will have some update.Thanks you again to all members of this great forum.Hope so everyone will have positive outcome on thems application for RC.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Congratulations Bittu !!!
Why were you refused the first time and what your timeline?
Could you tell us a bit more about your case
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

10z

Post by 10z » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:43 pm

hi guys,
can we get a NI no with COA and marriage certificate,
and can we open an bank account with COA and marriage certificate,
Alex you did apply a NI no .what happen with it.
how can we find a job if we don't have a bank account and NI,
help me please guys,

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:13 pm

10z wrote:hi guys,
can we get a NI no with COA and marriage certificate,
and can we open an bank account with COA and marriage certificate,
Alex you did apply a NI no .what happen with it.
how can we find a job if we don't have a bank account and NI,
help me please guys,
My wife didn't apply for an insurance number however we managed to open for her a bank account with Santander using her provisional driving licence.
Or if you already have a bank account you can try to add your spouse as a joint responsible for the bank account.
I dont know much about the insurance number but i assume you can request your passport back and send it along with your COA to get one !

bittu83
Newly Registered

Post by bittu83 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 pm

alex1128 wrote:Congratulations Bittu !!!
Why were you refused the first time and what your timeline?
Could you tell us a bit more about your case

I applied 27/11/2014 for my RC.COA was i think 10/12/2014.Then on 25 May we had a immigration visit at our home and after that we receive decision on our application on 5/5/2015 wich was refused on grounds:

1. The contents of the couples` mobile phones showed that the first message on the Sponsor`s phone was 4/8/2014 and there were few messages between them.On 20/6/2014 the Sponsor sent a message to the Appellant.When asked why there were so few messages,the Sponsor said she deleted old messages.However some messages dated back to 2011.The Appellant`s Facebook account was set up three years ago but he only added the Sponsor on 13/2/2015.The Sponsor said she had set up her account in 2010 and had set up the Sponsor`s account.This would not explain why she was only added as friend recently.On the Appellant`s own account he only had one photograph of the Sponsor,which was taken on their wedding day.
2. Based on the information detailed in the immigration reports the Respondent had sufficient evidence to believe that the marriage undertaken on 9/10/2014 was one of convinience for the sole purpose of the Appellant remaining in the United Kingdom.It was decided to refuse to issue the confirmation that the Appellant sought with reference to Regulation 2 of the Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006.

Thats the reasons HO was refusing to issue me with the RC.Then we went for appeal wich was allowed. Even HO didn`t bother to come to the court,they was unpresented there.Now we have to wait again for the HO the issue the visa which i dont know how long it would take them .

fiona49cf
Newly Registered
China

Post by fiona49cf » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to the site and have noticed a lot of good advice from others and would like to share my experience and I am also in need of some suggestions for my case.

My husband(Spanish) and I (non EEA national) have recently moved from Spain to UK. I know I need to apply for a RC. Today i visited a lawyer who quote a price for me for 700 pounds. Do you usually need a lawyer for this type of application? Would it be a better application if it is filled professionally by lawyers?

We literally just arrived to UK 4 days ago, we have signed a rental apartment but have not moved in yet ( will move in in December). My husband just started to work 3 days ago (has no bank account and pay slip yet). We basically has just arrived and do not know what is going on.

If we can have some good suggestions it would be very helpful, thanks !

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:32 pm

fiona49cf wrote:Hi everyone, I am new to the site and have noticed a lot of good advice from others and would like to share my experience and I am also in need of some suggestions for my case.

My husband(Spanish) and I (non EEA national) have recently moved from Spain to UK. I know I need to apply for a RC. Today i visited a lawyer who quote a price for me for 700 pounds. Do you usually need a lawyer for this type of application? Would it be a better application if it is filled professionally by lawyers?

We literally just arrived to UK 4 days ago, we have signed a rental apartment but have not moved in yet ( will move in in December). My husband just started to work 3 days ago (has no bank account and pay slip yet). We basically has just arrived and do not know what is going on.

You are posting in the wrong place !!
Please delete and start a new thread.

kristo

Post by kristo » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm

alex1128 wrote:
fiona49cf wrote:Hi everyone, I am new to the site and have noticed a lot of good advice from others and would like to share my experience and I am also in need of some suggestions for my case.

@Fiona49, NO, you dont need any lawyers to apply, as long as you understand and can write english. Dont waste your 700pounds for nothing, just visit www.Gov.uk read carefully and apply on your own. no big deal if you can read and understand, you can ask for advice here, incase you get confuse in the process.
@alex1128, there is nothing wrong with her seeking a simple advice from us, we are all here to help each other, be your brothers keeper mate.

UKBA...ARRG
Newly Registered

Post by UKBA...ARRG » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi All,

I missed a delivery from DX today, which requires me to sign for it. Does that usually mean they are trying to deliver my RC?

WADEY 32
Newly Registered

Post by WADEY 32 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 pm

UKBA...ARRG wrote:Hi All,

I missed a delivery from DX today, which requires me to sign for it. Does that usually mean they are trying to deliver my RC?
Yes ukba i got mine this morning

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:06 pm

IT MEANS JULY IS ON !!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

UKBA...ARRG
Newly Registered

Post by UKBA...ARRG » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:15 pm

analucidi wrote:

If it is a RC, than yes, it would put the biggest smile in London on my face!

analucidi

Post by analucidi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:59 pm

UKBA...ARRG wrote:
analucidi wrote:

If it is a RC, than yes, it would put the biggest smile in London on my face!
I feel you! Been waiting from the end of July!

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Time to revive the July timeline guys! :)

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:45 pm

kristo wrote:
alex1128 wrote:

@Fiona49, NO, you dont need any lawyers to apply, as long as you understand and can write english. Dont waste your 700pounds for nothing, just visit http://www.Gov.uk read carefully and apply on your own. no big deal if you can read and understand, you can ask for advice here, incase you get confuse in the process.
@alex1128, there is nothing wrong with her seeking a simple advice from us, we are all here to help each other, be your brothers keeper mate.

You are able to find help here because everything is organised into specific topics !!
Maybe you should start reading before talking non sense :

Before you Post : http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... 75081.html
Example of starting a new thread : http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 98343.html

Shaulan
Newly Registered

Post by Shaulan » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:08 am

Great news, I've received all documents back with the letter and my partners card on 24/11, also my RC was delivered the next day on 25/11, issued 21/11/15.
Applied as EEA (EFM) on 2/7
CoA without work right 8/7
RC issued on 21/11
Nothing heard until now, I was expecting it after mid of December, so it was a pleasant surprise!! Wish everyone luck, it will be your turn very soon :D

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:43 am

@alex : ;) It's all a secret atm. I will update here when good news comes :D

Just praying it works out well for all of us. The HO has dragged me and my fiance over this matter for over a year now :/

And also it seems like july applications are now being approved :)
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

perdyann
Newly Registered

Post by perdyann » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:32 am

Shaulan wrote:Great news, I've received all documents back with the letter and my partners card on 24/11, also my RC was delivered the next day on 25/11, issued 21/11/15.
RC issued on 21/11
Nothing heard until now, I was expecting it after mid of December, so it was a pleasant surprise!! Wish everyone luck, it will be your turn very soon :D
Shaulan can you please tell us more about your case. Were you an unmarried partner or some other relative of the eea national? Secondly, did you get any home visit, questionnaire or interview prior to your decision letter?

WADEY 32
Newly Registered

Post by WADEY 32 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:23 am

perdyann wrote:
Shaulan wrote:Great news, I've received all documents back with the letter and my partners card on 24/11, also my RC was delivered the next day on 25/11, issued 21/11/15.
RC issued on 21/11
Shaulan can you please tell us more about your case. Were you an unmarried partner or some other relative of the eea national? Secondly, did you get any home visit, questionnaire or interview prior to your decision letter?
Received my residence card yesterday was the 2nd one i applied for married to European 7years im non eea national 2 children really don't know y i had to wait 5 months if i already had 1 no questionare no interview

Shaulan
Newly Registered

Post by Shaulan » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:59 am

perdyann wrote:
RC issued on 21/11
Shaulan can you please tell us more about your case. Were you an unmarried partner or some other relative of the eea national? Secondly, did you get any home visit, questionnaire or interview prior to your decision letter?[/qulote]

Applied as unmarried partner,Taiwanese and Irish, been together more than 3 years. Didn't receive any questionnaire, interview nor home visit. Not even sure that they called my partners employer or not, so heard nothing since COA. Though we sent more than 5kg of document, maybe that helps :) !

elizsky
Newly Registered

Post by elizsky » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:27 am

WADEY 32 wrote:
perdyann wrote:
RC issued on 21/11
Received my residence card yesterday was the 2nd one i applied for married to European 7years im non eea national 2 children really don't know y i had to wait 5 months if i already had 1 no questionare no interview
Hi WADEY 32, Congratulations! Did they return all your original document to you? Usually, it takes how long to get back all the documents? I called HO today and they told me must send online request documents back only they will return it to them. I think is very funny coz they supposed return my documents once application is approved. Why i need to submit request form?

ALJM88
Newly Registered

Post by ALJM88 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:52 am

Hello everyone. I am a EU citizen and my husband (non EU) has started his application for the RC. Right now I am a bit worried about the time that is taking for the HO to confirm they have received our documents. As it was advised on their web page, we send his application for the RC along with my application for the Registration Certificate they provide to european citizens. That was on the 5th of November.
So far, only I have received an email confirming they have my documents, and only one payment has been deducted from my bank account, this was regarding my personal application. For his application, no news till now.
Does anyone now how much time can they take to start with the application process? I called last week and they told me up to 3 weeks, i called today and they have told me 4 weeks... Is this normal? does anyone is or was in the same long wait for the first step of the application process?
Thanks in advance for the advice!

Cihangir
Turkey

Post by Cihangir » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Hey July people, does anyone of you have list of applicants by application dates? Only list I can fin list by biometric enrolment, if not can we make a list

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:36 pm

ALJM88 wrote:Hello everyone. I am a EU citizen and my husband (non EU) has started his application for the RC. Right now I am a bit worried about the time that is taking for the HO to confirm they have received our documents. As it was advised on their web page, we send his application for the RC along with my application for the Registration Certificate they provide to european citizens. That was on the 5th of November.
So far, only I have received an email confirming they have my documents, and only one payment has been deducted from my bank account, this was regarding my personal application. For his application, no news till now.
Does anyone now how much time can they take to start with the application process? I called last week and they told me up to 3 weeks, i called today and they have told me 4 weeks... Is this normal? does anyone is or was in the same long wait for the first step of the application process?
After they deduct the payment for both of you, you are supposed to receive a biometric letter within the next 3 weeks and a COA letter around 4 weeks later .
But i can see that in you case they have made only one deduction, which means that they will probably retunr your application and tell you that there was some kind of problem with your bank payment so try to get ready to sent it again as soon as they send back your documents and try to send postal order this time instead of card payment !

ALJM88
Newly Registered

Post by ALJM88 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:54 pm

alex1128 wrote:
ALJM88 wrote:Hello everyone. I am a EU citizen and my husband (non EU) has started his application for the RC. Right now I am a bit worried about the time that is taking for the HO to confirm they have received our documents. As it was advised on their web page, we send his application for the RC along with my application for the Registration Certificate they provide to european citizens. That was on the 5th of November.
After they deduct the payment for both of you, you are supposed to receive a biometric letter within the next 3 weeks and a COA letter around 4 weeks later .
But i can see that in you case they have made only one deduction, which means that they will probably retunr your application and tell you that there was some kind of problem with your bank payment so try to get ready to sent it again as soon as they send back your documents and try to send postal order this time instead of card payment !
Hi Alex1128. Thanks for your answer. I thought that might had happened, but I called my bank, as their system should have information regarding any "attempt" of payment. They told me there was not an additional transaction (declined or in process)... I guess I will just wait and see if they actually return the documents, lets hope they don't and this is just a "minor delay" :cry:
Thanks again!