ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

machodan
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by machodan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Thank u Qudratullahkader. I paid PKR 61,200 at the visa application center Lahore at the time of biometrics. They attached the copy of reciept with passport.

QudratullahKader
Afghanistan

Post by QudratullahKader » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:15 pm

machodan wrote:Thank u Qudratullahkader. I paid PKR 61,200 at the visa application center Lahore at the time of biometrics. They attached the copy of reciept with passport.
@machodan
Thank you very much for your reply

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Salam All,

Does anyone have a rough idea of how long it can take to get processed email after getting update that visa application is in process?

Are there any September applicants who are waiting and have had any updates?

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 pm

machodan wrote:I would like to update you all on my application. I applied for spouse visa with priority service. I must say their response has been the quickest n I got my visa today Alhumdullilah.

I hope Allah reunite us all with our spouses soon and the wait be over as soon as possible. Wish u all the best of luck. If anyone wants to know anything about priority settlement visa please do not hesitate to ask me.
MashaAllah many congratz how lucky u mashaAllah

can u please share ur liat of documents if u dont mind pls
jazakAllah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Congratulations Machodan Masha'Allah that's good news and great to know they have a priority service available for future applicants.

QudratullahKader
Afghanistan

Post by QudratullahKader » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:53 pm

@Machadon

What is the issued place of your visa? Thanks

machodan
Newly Registered

Post by machodan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 pm

phaara wrote:
machodan wrote:I would like to update you all on my application. I applied for spouse visa with priority service. I must say their response has been the quickest n I got my visa today Alhumdullilah.

I hope Allah reunite us all with our spouses soon and the wait be over as soon as possible. Wish u all the best of luck. If anyone wants to know anything about priority settlement visa please do not hesitate to ask me.
MashaAllah many congratz how lucky u mashaAllah

can u please share ur liat of documents if u dont mind pls
jazakAllah
Thank u so much. May Allah shower His blessings on all of the members waiting for their visas.
Here is a brief list of documents:
A. Online Application and Appendix 2(cat A 2 jobs)
B. Applicant Details
1. Applicant introduction letter
2. Ielts life skills A1
3. TB Test certificate
4. Letter from university granting leave of absence
5. Degrees and other certificates (optional)
6. 4x passport size photographs

C. Sponsor Details:
1. Sponsor covering letter
2. Degrees and certificates (optional)

D. Maintainance:
1. Employment letters x2
2. 6 months' payslips 2x6
3. Job contracts x2
4. 6 months' bank statements

E. Accomodation:
1. Rent agreement with assured shorthold tenancy
2. Housing inspection report
3. Landlord's declaration

F. Subsisting relationship:
1. Screenshots of messages from whatsapp, viber, fb messenger
2. Screenshot of calls from whatsapp, fb messenger, skype
3. Screenshots of video calls
4. Screenshot of facebook posts when we lived together
5. Photos: before marriage, engagement, nikah, wedding functions, trip taken together recently
6. Receipts of money sent by husband
7. Receipts of gifts
8. Greeting cards
9. Plane tickets and boarding passes for trip taken together recently

I hope i am not forgetting anything. These were the documents. And yes all the print outs of email showing ihs payement and visa fee payment.
Please dont hesitate to ask me anything related to priority visa.

machodan
Newly Registered

Post by machodan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Pardesi895 wrote:Congratulations Machodan Masha'Allah that's good news and great to know they have a priority service available for future applicants.
Thank u so much. People advised not to go for it. I am glad I chose otherwise.

machodan
Newly Registered

Post by machodan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 pm

QudratullahKader wrote:@Machadon

Its Sheffield.

QudratullahKader
Afghanistan

Post by QudratullahKader » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:16 pm

machodan wrote:
Pardesi895 wrote:Congratulations Machodan Masha'Allah that's good news and great to know they have a priority service available for future applicants.
Thank u so much. People advised not to go for it. I am glad I chose otherwise.

@Machadon

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:21 pm

I have been told to pay my IHS fee for my successful appeal put I cannot do so as when i choose applying from outside the Uk it does not let me, can people please advise as if i follow tiger girls advice it will generate me a new GWF number so im not sure what to do
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

waitingbeover
Newly Registered

Post by waitingbeover » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Anybody here waiting for the docs? Its going to be 15 days tomorrow since I got my visa nd still waiting for my docs to arrive so that I can fly. How lond does it take? The waiting seems to be never ending.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:41 pm

waitingbeover wrote:Anybody here waiting for the docs? Its going to be 15 days tomorrow since I got my visa nd still waiting for my docs to arrive so that I can fly. How lond does it take? The waiting seems to be never ending.
Hi you don't need any documents to fly..??

sahmed789
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sahmed789 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Asalamualaykum
Anyone who reads my previous posts can see when i and my wife applied for her spouse visa, I remember preparing my case and looking on this forum for advise, back in the day when SoHopeful and other sisters and brothers use to help and update everyone with their own applications,then when I submitted I again looked to this forum for waiting time. Then after waiting nearly 10 horrible months we just got a smack on the face that my wife had been refused on the grounds of
a. Only providing 4 payslips (2 payslips were actually for 2 moths, this was due to an error by my employer
B. HMRC checks done for the financial year showed my annual earnings were below the requirements.
We appealed
Had to wait a very very painful year to actually get a date.

My court date was the beginning of this month and I had no hope after what these people made me go through, but I admitted to Allah that I was weak and this test had become
Unbearable for me now, I just could not take anymore of this. In namaz whenever I got to "and to you (Allah) we worship (alone with no partners) and to you we ask" I would beg in my heart that Allah some how brings me and my wife together. On the day of te court I was so nervous and I could hardly say anything the entire morning because I felt so worried, but some how except Allah put something into my heart, that when the judge walked in and told me to explain why I was appealing on behalf of my wife, I just spoke with just confidence that I knew I was in the right and the home office was wrong. I said that point
A. Was unfair as it was not my fault, rather my employer and that the requirements are clearly 6 month WORTH of payslips not 6 payslips.
B. Was total nonesence because the requirements are 6 months not a year so this should be thrown out the window.

The judge agreed with point b and he focused on point a. He looked through the bundle i prepared by myself and said I was missing some paperwork such as a witness statement from myself but appreciated the fact that I was not a barrister and was representing my own case. I personally think he liked I fought my own case as it made me look confident. He checked the rules and he agreed the essentialy it is 6 months worth of payslips not 6 payslips and convinced the representative of the home office ( who was defending their entry refusal to my wife)
that this was a fair point. She tried to think of some mambo jambo in her cross examination and I answered everything truthfully, she asked about all the little iffy bits in our applications such as why did you write promotion and not increase of hours, then she looked at my passport to see if my nikkahma matches bio data pages, then she asked some other things which I felt were unrelated and the judge also did and told her to stop and said "we don't normally inform of our decisions now but sent it to you in writing, but I am telling you now that I am allowing this appeal, next case"

And that was it, I walked out thinking I was in a dream and thanked Allah for ending this trail for me. Wife gave in passport today now waiting for stamp.
My advise for anyone going through what I went through, just admit to yourself and Allah that you are totally at his mercy and no sucess can happen except if Allah gives it to you, then put you trust in him that whatever he put in your Qadr you know that is what is good for you.
I pray nobody has to go through the torment we went through and to unite all the sincere spouses on this forum.

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:36 pm

machodan wrote:
QudratullahKader wrote:@Machadon

Its Sheffield.
Can you plz kindly tell what are the dates of ur visa validity on passport and what is the date mentioned on the brp letter which is attached to your passport?

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:I have been told to pay my IHS fee for my successful appeal put I cannot do so as when i choose applying from outside the Uk it does not let me, can people please advise as if i follow tiger girls advice it will generate me a new GWF number so im not sure what to do
Salaam ramandsaar

Yes u will hav a new gwf number dont worry all you need to do is fill in a new application book appointment and then when u get to ihs fill in and pay then stop there. You hav an email adress to send the ihs request and thats it . Inshallah dont worry it will go through i was in the same boat and was thinking the same another gwf number but seriously thats the only way round it i assur you inshallah it will all be good.

And when we submitted the passport they did not take ihs recipt only my husband emailed thats it so go for it

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:57 pm

tiger girl wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:I have been told to pay my IHS fee for my successful appeal put I cannot do so as when i choose applying from outside the Uk it does not let me, can people please advise as if i follow tiger girls advice it will generate me a new GWF number so im not sure what to do
Salaam ramandsaar

Yes u will hav a new gwf number dont worry all you need to do is fill in a new application book appointment and then when u get to ihs fill in and pay then stop there. You hav an email adress to send the ihs request and thats it . Inshallah dont worry it will go through i was in the same boat and was thinking the same another gwf number but seriously thats the only way round it i assur you inshallah it will all be good.

And when we submitted the passport they did not take ihs recipt only my husband emailed thats it so go for it
So I fill out the visa4UK form like for like like how I did originally and then I send the new IHS number to that email address, can I ask who told you this method ?

waitingbeover
Newly Registered

Post by waitingbeover » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Isnt a TB certificate must for travelling?

waitingbeover
Newly Registered

Post by waitingbeover » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Isnt a TB certificate must for travelling?

tiger girl

Post by tiger girl » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
tiger girl wrote:
Salaam ramandsaar

So I fill out the visa4UK form like for like like how I did originally and then I send the new IHS number to that email address, can I ask who told you this method ?
My husband got a call from the centre they told him if he cant pay through original ihs to create new account all they need is thr ihs money cos yr case is approved i was not agreeing so i made few calls everyone said they dont no i also paid throgh card and spoke to immigratio waste of money. Then finally after two days listened to my husband and created a new account so believe in Allah and inshallah it will go through

sukkh
Newly Registered

Post by sukkh » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:34 pm

frqazi wrote:Salam All,

Does anyone have a rough idea of how long it can take to get processed email after getting update that visa application is in process?

Hi Frqazi,

Hope you are well.

I submitted Application for my wife who is dependent.
Below is the timeline:

Biometric: 30/09/2015
Online Visa Application Acknowledgement: 02/10/2015: Standard email about timeline of application process time i-e 12-weeks and a note about further email once application is assessed and dispatched
Documents posted to Sheffield: 05/10/2015
since then no reply.
Hope all goes well
Regards

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:45 pm

sukkh wrote:
frqazi wrote:Salam All,

Hi Frqazi,

Hope you are well.

I submitted Application for my wife who is dependent.
Below is the timeline:

Biometric: 30/09/2015
Online Visa Application Acknowledgement: 02/10/2015: Standard email about timeline of application process time i-e 12-weeks and a note about further email once application is assessed and dispatched
Documents posted to Sheffield: 05/10/2015
since then no reply.
Hope all goes well
Regards
Hi Sukhh,

Thanks for the update. Have you requested a status update to see which stage your application is at?

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Jazakallah tiger girl all done now alhamdulilah, can I ask igneous will get a new TB certificate for your husband ,?

Inshaallah786
Newly Registered

Post by Inshaallah786 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:23 am

waitingbeover wrote:Isnt a TB certificate must for travelling?

My husband said he needs a polio certificate aswell as a tb certificate as they ask at airport. Can somebody pls clarify what documents if any are needed when traveling from pakistan to uk. Also why are granted visa dates more 2 weeks after visa being granted, any ideas, also can you drive in uk with a pakistan driving license, if yes what documents does he need to bring from pakistan

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:51 am

Hi every one.

I'm planing to apply for my wife spouse visa from Pakistan.
On vfs website now they saying that they offer priority service for settlement visa applications as well.
Has any one used the priority service recently from Pakistan???
My wife application was refused in April just because I haven't deposited my part time job wages into my account if I use priority service is it worth paying 300 pounds extra if you have been refused before???

Thanks.