ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 childrens' registration: advice needed please!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

2 childrens' registration: advice needed please!

Post by Mineralwater123 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello everyone
I apologise if this is under the wrong topic but i urgently require some advice regarding the naturalization outcome of both of my children.

I applied for my UK born children aged 2 years & 5 months sometime in august via NCS Manchester. Unfortunately I do not remember all the dates but i submitted the biometrics on 10th september 2015. Both children had their case reference numbers from the home office in succession to each other
That is to say, my daughter's ref number ended in 3019 and my son's ended in 3020.

On 21st november 2015 I received the certificate of naturalization for only my daughter via royal mail 1st class. I havent received it for my son yet.

Can anyone please advise if this has happened with them or their children before? Essentially i believed both certificates to be sent together as we dispatched them together too but I'm also afraid my son's might have been lost in the post :( is that possible? Should I ask the home office if they have dispatched it?

Any help or advice will be appreciated!! Thank you

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Re: 2 childrens' naturalization: advice needed please!

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:19 pm

give it a few more days...

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mineralwater123 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Thank you for your reply.
Yes you're right i should probably wait for a few more days. Its just that i deal with royal mail a lot and i understand that 1st class mail takes a maximum of 2 days to reach its destination.
Since the certificate isnt here yet i was suspecting it might be lost in the post... being paranoid perhaps. Hopefully its on its way.

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:25 pm

you was lucky then cos usually home office only do 2nd class post!

Mineralwater123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: 2 childrens' registration: advice needed please!

Post by Mineralwater123 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Ive received my daughters british passport today within a week exactly. Sent by post.

Nothing received for son :(