ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (HSMP) Student/W.P switchover, Calling all

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasirkhan
Newly Registered

FLR (HSMP) Student/W.P switchover, Calling all

Post by yasirkhan » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:24 pm

In-country FLR(HSMP) Application (Student Switchover)

Applied/Document sent Oct 30
Reached H.O. Nov 1
Ref No. Alloted Nov 6

Still waiting for the decision/passport

Anyone who got it within 3 weeks time please state here and clearly mentioned you are switched over from Workpermit or student visa.
also if possible and other related information like total working days to get visa done and a dated summary ...

As per my calcultions Visa stamping takes 8 to 13 working days almost 2 to 3 weeks.

yasirkhan
Newly Registered

calling all

Post by yasirkhan » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:52 pm

Its my 23rd day /start of 4th week since i file FLR and still didn't get my passport back. I called HO but they said still the decision has not been made by the caseworker.

I am calling all those who had filed FLR as a student in October or in November to state their application timelines details either in process or completed (approved or rejected by the HO)

Hope everyone related to same situation will reply / answer my messages

hope for the best

YASIR KHAN

inlondon2005

EXPIRING 3OTH NOVEMBER

Post by inlondon2005 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:28 pm

HI YASIR I RECENTLY JOINED THIS FORUM DID NOT KNOW ABOUT IT AND ONE OF MY FRIEND INTRODUCED ME AND I FOUND ITS VERY VERY USEFUL FOR ALL WHO APPLIED OR ABOUT TO APPLY FOR HSMP.

WELL HERE ARE MY DETAILS TO YOU

HSMP APPLICATION APPROVED 18TH OCTOBER,
FLR SUBMITTED 2ND NOVEMBER
DEBIT CARD DEBITED 6TH NOVEMBER
REFERENCE NO ALLOTED 12TH NOVEMBER
STUDENT VISA EXPIRING 30TH NOV

SO WAITING FOR THE DECISION AS YOU ARE ALSO. AS PER YOUR TIMESCALE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR PASSPORT ALONGWITH THE DECISION BY THE END OF THIS WEEK BUT HOMEOFFICE IS TAKING THEIR TIME,

HERE MY PROBLEM IS MY STUDENT VISA IS EXPIRING ON 30TH NOVEMBER 2007 SO IF THE DECISION COMES AGAINT ME,IF IN CASE ... CAN I GO BACK TO PAKISTAN AND APPLY FOR EC OR NOT,
DO THEY GIVE ME EC OR ANYONE EC WHEN THE FLR WAS REJECTED "JUST INCASE"?

HOPE THE SENIOR MEMBERS AND OTHERS READING THIS THREAD AND ANSWER YOU AND MY QUEREY...

Umriz
Newly Registered

Post by Umriz » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:52 pm

This same post is duplicated.

I have replied earlier