ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help with EU VISA

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnjohn2000
Newly Registered

need help with EU VISA

Post by johnjohn2000 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:18 am

Hi I need advice

I got a deportation order in the UK and lost my appeal. I'm planning on relocating backing to Nigeria but I need some advice regarding applying for any visa to any EU countries.

I have a young mix race son from a previous relationship he his British and his mum his white British and I'm on the birth certificate and I have a copy of his mum birth certificate but he has never applied for his passport and I dont have a copy of the mum passport. I also have a contact order that states I should see my son. I think mum would not give me any supporting document

I got married to a british born citizen I got my spouse visa but that has now expired and due to my deportation order myself and my spouse her no longer together I have a copy of the marriage certificate and my spouse birth certificate.

Can I apply for shengen visa but it says are you marriage to EU you need supporting document all I have is photos, marriage certificate and her birth certificate without her British passport is this sufficient enough

or should I apply as a father to a British child Visiting France

Lastly would my UK deportation order affect my chances of get any EU visa

Thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: need help with EU VISA

Post by Obie » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:21 pm

The child will not be accompanying or joining you, or under your full custody.

You therefore have no right to a visa on his basis.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

johnjohn2000
Newly Registered

Post by johnjohn2000 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Hi Obie

I dont have full custody but on the form it ask if married ? should I just put separated and also if the question

I'm not asking for a visiting on the basis of my child. I intend to visit the eu alone but if questions arises about any kids should I say yes ? or whats the best way around making the visa application ?

I dont want to complicate things aswell

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:09 pm

you will have to provide documentary proof and if purpose is not to join eu citizen or accompany EU citizen without documentary proof its not going to give you any advantage for visa purpose.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>