ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Mrs Shah » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:10 pm

HI. Can anyone help us. we applied for Uk spouse visa back in the year 2014 but was refused on the grounds that my husband didn't submitted his decree absolute n was not aware of the divorce process in uk. unfortunately it took a year n eventually he got his absolute. in the meanwhile we lost our appeal because he failed to submit his decree absolute in time. our nikha happend in 2013, and he got his decree absolute from his first wife in 2015, now the question is we have to apply again but we are confused that whether we should go for our nikha again and again register it in nadra or use the previous one which is a risk. we already registered our previous nikha in nadra. any help will be appreciated.

somebody on this forum said not to go for second nikha. but the problem is our previous nikha is not right according to the uk rules becoz my husband was not free for marriage he didnt divorce. so what should i do? by second nikha we ll make sure that our previous nikha is null n void by nadra.. is this fine?

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs Shah » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Qures wrote:
Mrs Shah wrote:HI. Can anyone help us. we applied for Uk spouse visa back in the year 2014 but was refused on the grounds that my husband didn't submitted his decree absolute n was not aware of the divorce process in uk. unfortunately it took a year n eventually he got his absolute. in the meanwhile we lost our appeal because he failed to submit his decree absolute in time. our nikha happend in 2013, and he got his decree absolute from his first wife in 2015, now the question is we have to apply again but we are confused that whether we should go for our nikha again and again register it in nadra or use the previous one which is a risk. we already registered our previous nikha in nadra. any help will be appreciated.
Don't go for another nikkah cause I got refusal exactly cause of two nikkah namas.
by second nikha we ll make sure that the first nikha is now null n void..by nadra officials.. we cant submit our new application with the previous nikha becoz according to uk immigration rules it was not right. they said he was not free to marry at that time. thats why we going for second nikha.... what we should do?

Qures

Post by Qures » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Mrs Shah wrote:
Qures wrote:
Mrs Shah wrote:HI. Can anyone help us. we applied for Uk spouse visa back in the year 2014 but was refused on the grounds that my husband didn't submitted his decree absolute n was not aware of the divorce process in uk. unfortunately it took a year n eventually he got his absolute. in the meanwhile we lost our appeal because he failed to submit his decree absolute in time. our nikha happend in 2013, and he got his decree absolute from his first wife in 2015, now the question is we have to apply again but we are confused that whether we should go for our nikha again and again register it in nadra or use the previous one which is a risk. we already registered our previous nikha in nadra. any help will be appreciated.
Don't go for another nikkah cause I got refusal exactly cause of two nikkah namas.
by second nikha we ll make sure that the first nikha is now null n void..by nadra officials.. we cant submit our new application with the previous nikha becoz according to uk immigration rules it was not right. they said he was not free to marry at that time. thats why we going for second nikha.... what we should do?
Listen Mrs shah you don't need to be rush stay calm and ask your husband to go to a good solicitor in uk and u arrange an appointment with advocate here in Pakistan thn then decide what u need to do or pm me and will tell you what actuall mistake I did which u just going to do it now
Biometric:21/04/15
Refused:21/07/15
Appeal:14/08/15
Payment taken:27/08/15
Notice:11/09/15
Review deadline: 25/12/15
Hearing Date:05/05/2016
Call letter:31/08/2016
Passport submitted:01/09/2016
Passport collected:09/09/2016

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs Shah » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:45 pm

:twisted:
Last edited by Mrs Shah on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs Shah » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Listen Mrs shah you don't need to be rush stay calm and ask your husband to go to a good solicitor in uk and u arrange an appointment with advocate here in Pakistan thn then decide what u need to do or pm me and will tell you what actuall mistake I did which u just going to do it now[/quote]

actually on our appeal the judge has written that u should go for absolute and if further wedding ceremony in pakistan to apply again for spouse visa. my husband did talk to a lawyer there and he said that go for another nikha. i cant PM you becoz the forum said rightnow i cant use this facility. what was your reason for second nikha?

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:00 pm

Saira143 wrote:
Well quite a few things, my names and DOB husbands.

date of marriage, how i know him, if it was arranged, why I didn't go to pakistan for 2 years. when the last time i saw my husband, and he questioned me on my jobs how many hours I work, locations how far they are how I get here etc. was a good 10 min convo. But when I asked if I could put him on hold he got a bit wierd.

call it coincidence or what... i got the same call a little while back... thanks for the heads up

Qures

Post by Qures » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Mrs Shah wrote:Listen Mrs shah you don't need to be rush stay calm and ask your husband to go to a good solicitor in uk and u arrange an appointment with advocate here in Pakistan thn then decide what u need to do or pm me and will tell you what actuall mistake I did which u just going to do it now
actually on our appeal the judge has written that u should go for absolute and if further wedding ceremony in pakistan to apply again for spouse visa. my husband did talk to a lawyer there and he said that go for another nikha. i cant PM you becoz the forum said rightnow i cant use this facility. what was your reason for second nikha?[/quote]

Mrs shah it's hard to type her and login everytime this is my mobile number u or ur husband any one can ring me or what's app me and discuss this issue.

+923015618331

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:40 pm

fielddrive wrote:
Saira143 wrote:

date of marriage, how i know him, if it was arranged, why I didn't go to pakistan for 2 years. when the last time i saw my husband, and he questioned me on my jobs how many hours I work, locations how far they are how I get here etc. was a good 10 min convo. But when I asked if I could put him on hold he got a bit wierd.

call it coincidence or what... i got the same call a little while back... thanks for the heads up
Inshaallah786 wrote:
Saira143 wrote:hello again,

I have just had a call from home office and was asked lots of questions. I was very nervous, and still shaking.

Please everyone keep me in you duas, the person questioning me seemed very abrupt.

May Allah help me in the hard time.

Thanks

@Saira143 I went to see my husband after 3 n half years and got visa so don't worry, when I applied biometric etc I was visiting him at the time, I only went because I thought it might be a objection so don't worry. That was the only visit apart from our Nikaah which was in 2012
Thanks to u both for the advice, still feeling nervous to be honest. May Allah help us all in this hard time in shaa Allah.

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:57 pm

@ saira143

At least the checks are done now and hopefully you will get a decision very soon. Insha'Allah it will be good news sis, don't worry.

@Qudratullah
That is very odd about the payment as payment is taken usually within a day or two off online application. Have you checked on the bank statement where the money has gone?

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi everyone.

A quick question. My have passed ielts general a year ago 4.5 in speaking and reading with British council.
As the rules have change can she still use that ielts certificate or she has to take new one ielts A1 or ielts for ukvi???

Thanks.

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:54 pm

My wife***

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 pm

Saira143 wrote:Thanks to u both for the advice, still feeling nervous to be honest. May Allah help us all in this hard time in shaa Allah.
Lets hope for some good news very soon...

Jin786
Newly Registered

Post by Jin786 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:53 am

Aslamalekum am very new on this forum but am reading all post very regularly.this is a wonderfull forum for getting knowledge and to gain courage in this very strict immegration.

NaveedYousaf12
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Tieline Only)

Post by NaveedYousaf12 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:01 pm

i dont understand what this letter mean
can anyone help in this respect
they returned all the documents back to me with this letter
Attachments
imagecopy2.gif
imagecopy2.gif (79.66 KiB) Viewed 2556 times

sha373

Post by sha373 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Saira143 wrote:
fielddrive wrote:
Saira143 wrote:hello again,

I have just had a call from home office and was asked lots of questions. I was very nervous, and still shaking.

Please everyone keep me in you duas, the person questioning me seemed very abrupt.

May Allah help me in the hard time.

Thanks
Interesting stuff... what were you asked?

i got same call on 13/11/15 and was asked same questions, its really stressed whn u got sudden call from HO
online 26/8 bio 7/9 still waiting

Jin786
Newly Registered

Post by Jin786 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:54 pm

This is my time line
First app 13/5/2015 at isb
Visa refused 11/8/15
2nd online application
Bio 16 October 2015
Now 6 week passed please pray for me I get it this time
Too much stressd
May Allha pak give happiness to everyone

Qures

Post by Qures » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:28 pm

Jin786 wrote:This is my time line
First app 13/5/2015 at isb
Visa refused 11/8/15
2nd online application
Bio 16 October 2015
Now 6 week passed please pray for me I get it this time
Too much stressd
May Allha pak give happiness to everyone
What was ur 1st refusal ?

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 pm

i got same call on 13/11/15 and was asked same questions, its really stressed whn u got sudden call from HO
online 26/8 bio 7/9 still waiting[/quote]

I got my call yesterday they said to me could be another couple of weeks.

Mrs Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Mrs Shah » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:17 pm

What is the exact fee including health surcharge for spouse visa ?

Qasimx25
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Qasimx25 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Mrs Shah wrote:What is the exact fee including health surcharge for spouse visa ?
Hi I paid online when doing the application, it automatically converted the pounds to rupees , visa fee was rs/162000 and IHS charges was rs/102000 in pounds in was almost £1700
Hope it helps you, a total rip off if you ask me!!!

sukkh
Newly Registered

Post by sukkh » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:25 am

frqazi wrote:
sukkh wrote: Hi Frqazi,

Hope you are well.

I did not know that I can get the status update in regards to visa application , do you know who do I need to contact under what email?

Thanks
Regards
Hi Sukhh,

Go to - https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ and follow the steps.
GWF037641936

Hi Frqazi,

Thanks for the link, I emailed them and I received the following response:

Dear... your visa application has not been assessed yet by case worker, each application is individually assessed by independent case worker, please note that we aim to process 95% of settlement application in 12 weeks and 100% in 24 weeks.

I guess we have to wait? have you enquired regarding your application status?

Regards

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:06 am

Salam Everyone 1

I have been following this group from couple of years.

I have applied for my wife's settlement visa (First Application)

Online Application: 28 August 2015
Biometrics: 10 September

Emailed them for escalation thrice on 4th, 18th and 24th November. Same reply '' Still in Progress'
Wait is killing :S'

Hope every 1 gets positive reply from them.

Regards

Ramos

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:49 am

Ws Ramos

According to your biometrics date your 60 working days should be up in another 3 working days. You never know you may hear something very shortly. Wish you all the best and do keep us posted please.

mangotree
Newly Registered

Post by mangotree » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Saira143 wrote:i got same call on 13/11/15 and was asked same questions, its really stressed whn u got sudden call from HO
online 26/8 bio 7/9 still waiting
Such calls are indeed very stressful and it is your right to request such questions in writing.

Tell them politely to please write to you and that you'll happily answer all their questions in writing.

mangotree
Newly Registered

Post by mangotree » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:20 pm

This is my time line.

First application: September 2013 at Islamabad.
Visa refused: August 2014.
Court date: July 2015. Unrepresented. Won the appeal.

In the mean time 4 Visit Visa's on Human Rights have been rejected with no right of appeal.

Now Home Office have appealed against the Judge's decision. We're waiting for an Upper Tribunal court date which the Courts said could take 12-18 months!

Home Office are using so many harsh delaying tactics. Feels like absolute mental torture. They have shown no humanity or sensitivity especially when young children are involved and being affected.