ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 - no proof of living together

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

astrobite
Newly Registered

EEA4 - no proof of living together

Post by astrobite » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi guys, I have read and re-read all topics here, but I wondered if you would be kind enough to give me an assessment of my situation.

I am a non EEA citizen.

Married EEA Ciztizen - April 04
Residence Permit refused - August 04
Appeal won - April 06
Residence Permit issued - March 07, expiring March 12

We have lived together from 2004 to 2007, but because of me not being able to leave the country my marriage started to suffer and we separated, then got back together, then separated again. We are still married and see each other regularly, but do not live together.

The documents covering the 2004-2006 were submitted to the court and never returned and we don't have any bills or pretty much any proof of living together as we both moved about a lot and all my bills went to the place I rented rather to my wife's address.

Basically the situation is that I now want to apply for PR and I can provide all the documents proving my wife excercising her treaty rights, but we have nothing to prove that we lived together.

I am pretty sure that the EEA4 application will be refused, and I am prepared to go to court. Do you think I have any chances of winning this?

Thank you very much!

ally007

Re: EEA4 - no proof of living together

Post by ally007 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:11 am

astrobite wrote:Hi guys, I have read and re-read all topics here, but I wondered if you would be kind enough to give me an assessment of my situation.

I am a non EEA citizen.

Appeal won - April 06

We have lived together from 2004 to 2007, but because of me not being able to leave the country my marriage started to suffer and we separated, then got back together, then separated again. We are still married and see each other regularly, but do not live together.

The documents covering the 2004-2006 were submitted to the court and never returned and we don't have any bills or pretty much any proof of living together as we both moved about a lot and all my bills went to the place I rented rather to my wife's address.

Basically the situation is that I now want to apply for PR and I can provide all the documents proving my wife excercising her treaty rights, but we have nothing to prove that we lived together.

I am pretty sure that the EEA4 application will be refused, and I am prepared to go to court. Do you think I have any chances of winning this?

Thank you very much!
Your chance is very slim mate without having any proof of living together which is one the important documents HO need. I think u need to consult the expert.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:25 am

astrobite wrote:Hi guys, I have read and re-read all topics here, but I wondered if you would be kind enough to give me an assessment of my situation.

I am a non EEA citizen.

Appeal won - April 06

Thank you very much!
You don't necessarily need to prove you were living together. You need to prove that you both lived in the UK and a genuine married was contracted. You don't necessarily need to prove you were living together to establish that.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Let yoyour mind be at rest. The second advice was 100 percent true. Good luck
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.