ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Independent COntractor

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stardust43
Newly Registered

Independent COntractor

Post by stardust43 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:04 am

Hi all,

I was contracting under an SMC Ltd Company for about 5 months of the previous earnings period I am claiming for.

Can anyone confirm if I need to provide just the invoices I submitted to my Ltd Company OR if I also need to provide the timesheets I submitted to each agency as well. I don't think I have the specific contracts that the application form asks for so want to make sure I am covered.

And does it make a difference if my earnings through the ltd company were partly from dividends and partly from salary ? How much explanation to I need to provide on this?

Am finding this earnings section the most confusing!

Thanks for your help everyone

serggry

Some points

Post by serggry » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:34 am

Hi!

I have got an approval as an independent contractor.

I had to submit the following docs:

1. Proforma recently proposed by the HO with all the detail.

2. All the contracts signed (originals + translations).

3. Invoices but in my case I had so-called "Acts of Service Release and Transfer" signed by both parties (originals + translations).

4. Bank statements (with all the payment details: who paid, under which contract when, who much etc.) (originals + translations)

5. Tax return (I just got a letter from taxation authority on my income and taxes). (originals + translations)

Probably you should provide all of these.

If you miss something give as much explanation as possible and go on!

Based on these docs the HO has made decision for 2-3 days for me.

Sincerely,
Serggry

s_kn
Newly Registered

Post by s_kn » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:12 pm

Hi serggry,

Can you please share the proforma which you mentioned has been proposed by HO for contractural employment.

Thanks!