ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card not received.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

godistrue

BRP Card not received.

Post by godistrue » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi experts,

I been to Solihull PEO appointment(same day service) on 11th November for Tier 2 General (leave to remain change of employer) and successfully got visa approved letter on same day. But I am still waiting for BRP Card. I called UKBA helpline and they said they cant do anything. Emailed to brp delivery team and filled online brp delivery form, but still haven't received any response from them.Its been 4 days still haven't received any reply from them. I need to start my new job on Jan 4th and I need to give 1 month notice to my current employer which I have to give on Dec 1st which is tomorrow. Is it safe to give notice without receiving BRP Card? I am not sure what to do. Also on PEO Appointment day, they called me for biometric twice and after visa application successfull there is a problem in name in approval letter. They looked at it and changed to proper name in approval letter. I think there might be any problem occured on that day. I am not sure what to do. Is it better to go tomorrow to premium service center and tell them the problem or shall I wait for BRP Response. Could you anyone experts please help and guide me in this.

Thanks

jonser
United Kingdom

Re: BRP Card not received.

Post by jonser » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:41 pm

If you have your visa approval letter with your name correctly spelt on it then I don't see any risk in giving notice to your current employer as planned. I have never seen nor heard of a case where someone's visa was approved and then withdrawn so it should be okay. Your BRP card should show up eventually. In the end you should do what you are comfortable with.