ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Residence card new rules 2015

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

piccolatiko
Newly Registered

EEA Residence card new rules 2015

Post by piccolatiko » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:34 am

Hello,

My Name is Tina, and could i ask your an advice on my case. i have been married to EEA national and after divorcing him i has retained a residence card last year. Now i'd like to apply for permanent resident card base on 5 year. The question is: do i need to send my ex husband's documents to home office as well as mine or i only need to submit mine? As we are divorced nearly two years now i don't have any contact with him and don't even know where to find him, which means that i won't be able to get any documents from him. Could you please advise on this and what's the best to do?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Tina

cubinec
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Residence card new rules 2015

Post by cubinec » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Documents of both will be better

khanmzk

Re: EEA Residence card new rules 2015

Post by khanmzk » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:35 pm

your question remains very confusing.the most important thing in your case is how long you were married??
do you have any kids??.and also are you residing in UK at the moment??.what is your husbands nationality??
kindly make your question a bit more precise to get good answers on your question.
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting