ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application Nov 2015

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Baz1313
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Application Nov 2015

Post by Baz1313 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi,
I applied for naturalisation on 05/11/2015 through NCS Fulham & Hammersmith. My route - 5 years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR. My application was received next day courtesy of Royalmail. I was wondering when would HO take the money from my account. It's nearly a month now. Shall I contact HO or wait few days?
Please help with your answers. I would really appreciate it.

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation Application Nov 2015

Post by david1955 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Baz1313 wrote:Hi,
I applied for naturalisation on 05/11/2015 through NCS Fulham & Hammersmith. My route - 5 years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR. My application was received next day courtesy of Royalmail. I was wondering when would HO take the money from my account. It's nearly a month now. Shall I contact HO or wait few days?
Please help with your answers. I would really appreciate it.

A lot of people are waiting from november for there payment to be debited. I called home office in the morning and they dont seems helpful. They says it can take upto 10 weeks. If you check the timelines there are lots of people who applied the same time as you. Some has got there payment debited and some are still waiting

Its frustrating , I have been checking my bank account every hour but same disappointment

Baz1313
Newly Registered

Post by Baz1313 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Thanks David. As you mentioned, I have jus seen some posts. It's really frustrating. Please keep updating for any news. Cheers mate.

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Baz1313 wrote:Thanks David. As you mentioned, I have jus seen some posts. It's really frustrating. Please keep updating for any news. Cheers mate.
Don't know what procedures home office follow. There are few people who submitted there application in the 2nd week of Nov had there payment debited. Whilst there are people from 1 week of November still waiting for there payment to be debited.

not sure if there is a NCS division among the case workers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Please continue your discussions in the numerous other threads. The forum does not need another November discussion thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 98408.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 7-860.html

And to update your timelines ONLY (not for discussions), please use the thread already in existence.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 20-40.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.