ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tricky Query about Job Creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajrea
Mood:
India

Tricky Query about Job Creation

Post by rajrea » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:22 am

Hi All,

I've granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur (50k) route & my visa is due for extension in 2017.
I've employed 2 part time employees and 1 Full time employee.
The full time employee is on ILR - here the situation is after he joined in the job due to some problems he left to his home country for 3 months during that period he worked remotely hence he got paid for those 3 months and the relevant taxes(NI contributions and payee) are paid to HMRC.
Now my question is can we treat the person still working for my limited company or not as he is not in country but he is contributing his taxes to HMRC.

Gurus please give me suggestions in this tricky situation

Christianoronaldo

Re: Tricky Query about Job Creation

Post by Christianoronaldo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:12 pm

That is absolutely not an issue.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Working remotely from out of the country Interesting
Can be questioned? but can also be answered depending on the nature of work

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:20 pm

its my personal opinion, remotedly working is not going to be considered.

Tier1newbie

Post by Tier1newbie » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:12 am

My opinion on this would be that it is fine as far as you are paying that person in his UK bank account and that he is a citizen of the UK or ILR holder in this case and that you are able to produce all the pay slips. I am answering on the basis that you have an IT firm where remote access and work is allowed.
rajrea wrote:Hi All,

I've granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur (50k) route & my visa is due for extension in 2017.
I've employed 2 part time employees and 1 Full time employee.
The full time employee is on ILR - here the situation is after he joined in the job due to some problems he left to his home country for 3 months during that period he worked remotely hence he got paid for those 3 months and the relevant taxes(NI contributions and payee) are paid to HMRC.
Now my question is can we treat the person still working for my limited company or not as he is not in country but he is contributing his taxes to HMRC.

Gurus please give me suggestions in this tricky situation

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi,
Thanks for replying and letting me know about your thoughts.
I want to let you know that mine is an IT Firm and as I mentioned in the above post my employee has been worked remotely only for 3 months and I do got copy of payslips,and tax receipts that my firm is paying his NI and Payee tax. Now he is back from his home country and working from our premises

Everybody got there own opinions in this situation. All I can do is trying to be honest and carry on my business.

This post may help others if there are any others like me.

Thanks Once Again