ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New born indian passport from UK

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krunalbarot
Newly Registered

New born indian passport from UK

Post by krunalbarot » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:18 pm

hi ,

i am planning to apply for passport at vfs .. i got the birth certi and now i have below query

- the photo is the main worry - can i submit the photo which i used during birth certi in 2x2 inches dimension ? the photo is not quite good

- also we have to go to india in jan end.. will that be enough time for the passport to come in ?

also if the below authorization letter is fine if my wife is not accompanying to the vfs ?

To,

High Commission of India

London

Sir

I, ___abc____ wife of xyz , am unable to come to submit our ___son ABC’s__ passport application due to travelling distance to London from Southampton with newborn’s health condition. My passport number is XYZ and my husband’s passport number is ABC.

I hereby authorize Mr. xyz my husband__ to submit our son’s passport application on my behalf without me present during the process.

His signature is as below.

Yours sincerely

( ) Name:
Date: Signature of authorized representative
Signature of the applicant

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New born indian passport from UK

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:21 pm

I have moved your post to the correct forum 'Other Countries'.

Will you be applying for the childs visa in India?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

krunalbarot
Newly Registered

Post by krunalbarot » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 pm

nope i am applying from within UK.. can u pls move it to uk forum ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Your Indian passport application query can remain here as it is the correct forum for the advice you seek. It is not a UK immigration/citizenship query.

For the childs visa, you can post in the appropriate UK forum based on your immigration status.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.