ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant application forms not available

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

inzogbiya

PBS Dependant application forms not available

Post by inzogbiya » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:41 pm

The application forms to extend leave for T2 PBS dependants used to be in the link below:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-15.pdf

As of 19 Nov 2015, this now covers T1 and T5 dependants and no longer includes T2 dependants. Any idea on how to apply for extension for T2 PBS dependants?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependant application forms not available

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:07 pm

It appears to be an online application now for Tier 2 General dependents.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

inzogbiya

Post by inzogbiya » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:24 pm

seems to me extra there are extra questions in the online application not covered under the paper version.

They're now asking for the employer's sponsor licence number. However, I'm not sure how to answer that since I have been naturalised. It's not allowing me to insert N/A or to leave blank.

jigar_shah
Newly Registered

Post by jigar_shah » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Same confusion. No option to skip sponsor licence number where main applicant has naturalised. Need HELP!!!

inzogbiya

Post by inzogbiya » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:56 am

Any help from gurus please around this issue?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Only those who have undergone the process - filled up online application - can answer such questions. "Gurus" don't necessarily apply for Tier 2 dependant leave to be able to answer the such questions.

So, be patient ... and wait for someone with experience to answer your query. Or call up HO helpline and equire!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

inzogbiya

Post by inzogbiya » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:35 am

We've contacted the Home Office and were advised to send an email. We received the reply below which could be useful for some people who do not have the employer sponsor number and thus cannot complete the online form:

"Our technical department are aware of this problem.

Whilst this issue is being resolved, I have been informed that you are able to use the PBS Tier 1 & 5 dependant paper form.

Please refer to following link:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant

Please provide a covering letter when you submit your application. This may include any additional information that you may wish to notify your case worker of.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

However, in our case I was finally able to get my employer sponsor number and we'd much rather complete the online form as it seems a lot shorter (just 4 pages compared to 35 pages paper form!). We planning to apply in January.

Thanks

inzogbiya

Post by inzogbiya » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Quick confirmation please. The supporting documents listed on the online application only include a passport, x1 photograph (although paper application states two!) and 3 month statements for maintenance funds.

Others on the forum have submitted main sponsor passport, evidence of living together, marriage certificates, etc? I'd rather keep it simple and not submit these if not required, but please confirm.

Vpsrao.m
Newly Registered

Post by Vpsrao.m » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:40 pm

I am ILR visa moved from TIer 2 ICT last year. Applying for extension of my dependants (wife & kids) PBS visa inside UK. Their visa expire by 25th January 2016.
We have started filling the online application and stuck at Sponsor Licence number.

I have tried using the Sponsor licence number from my Tier-2 COS (issued in 2014- when me, my wife and kid did apply for Tier-2 extension in 2014), but no use , erro with Licence number not found.

Contacted my company HR (Since then I am working with same company), for the sponsor licence number, they replied that, because I am now on ILR, I should have to my own sponsor licence number. Also they says may be am applying for wrong application and have to apply for ILR dependent :( .

1) Can some one advice, am I using correct application ? if not which application I should use
2) Can I get my own ILR sponsor licence number ? if so how,
3) Also may I know what is the email address of UK VIsas to contact? to get a confirmation.
4) Do I really have sufficient time to, because when I called UK BA, customer care suggests me I should apply 28 days before expiry i.e. 25th Jan2016 is this true? because I don't see any where on guidance.
HELP ME PLEASE

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:34 am

1. Your dependants may continue to apply as PBS dependants, unless you were granted ILR under Long residence.

3. Contacts. However, be cautious.
4. They may apply at any time up to 28 days after expiry of their leave (319C(j) and 319H(m)), but preferably before expiry of their leave.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Vpsrao.m
Newly Registered

Post by Vpsrao.m » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Thanks Vinny,

For 1 I got my ILR on Tier-2ICT after staying 5 years so it is not long term isnt it.
If so, Answer 1 and 4 are giving some releife.

Also I have called to UK Vi today, on Sponsor Licence number issue on the online portal, they advised me to contact Technical team, and did the same... waiting on it.

In the mean while anyone gone through this online PBS .. Please help.

Regards,
VPSRAO

inzogbiya

Post by inzogbiya » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:01 am

Vinny, or others - any idea if the supporting documents in my post above are required (such as main the sponsor passport, evidence of living together, marriage certificates, etc) or can I just stick with 3 month bank statements?

Vpsrao - see my post above about the response I received on using T1 or T5 paper application form - so, should be interesting if you receive a similar response?

Vpsrao.m
Newly Registered

Post by Vpsrao.m » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello all,
For the email sent to TECHNICAL support team, I have received a reply as below
Dear Madam,
Thank you for your email correspondence of 22 December.
Although you are required to answer the question as to what the main applicants status was previously, the following question does ask if the main applicant has since been granted ILR or citizenship.

I have tested the online PSS dependant application form and can confirm that if you state that the main applicant has ILR, you will not be required to provide the sponsor licence number.

I hope this information is helpful.

So when I looked at it, I realised that for a question to whom you joining with , should not give applicant (my wife) name, should give Main applicant name i.e. My name. Then application not asking any Sponsor Licence number.

But now, I stuck at a question, i.e. HAS Mr.VPSRAO's Sponsor agreed to certify your maintenance?
When i look at my old COS letter issued when I was on Tier-2, says YES. But because now I am on ILR and my sponsor is not involved, not sure whether I should select Yes or NO .
If I select Yes, looks like my dependents no need to show the maintenance.
If I select NO, Asking all my wife's and Kids bank statements - unfortunately My wife dont have bank in UK.

Please someone help me..

Also any one through this situation ?

Regards

srsw

Post by srsw » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:21 pm

For dependents visa the funds need not necessarily be on the dependents name. It can be on your name as well. You can show your bank statements.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

Vpsrao.m
Newly Registered

Post by Vpsrao.m » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Some one please help, reading policy document struggle to understand if I can submit my bank statements.?.or should it be my Wife's statements.

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Post by ravisb_2014 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:24 pm

I think your query was already answered by srsw. i.e. You can submit your bank statement or your spouse's bank statement for spouse visa.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 pm

319C wrote:(g) Unless the Relevant Points Based System Migrant is a Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant or a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Migrant, there must be a sufficient level of funds available to the applicant, as set out in Appendix E.
Appendix E wrote:(f) In all cases, the funds in question must be available to:

(i) the applicant, or
(ii) where he is applying as the partner of a Relevant Points Based System Migrant, either to him or to that Relevant Points Based System Migrant, or
(iii) where he is applying as the child of a Relevant Points Based System Migrant, either to him, to the Relevant Points Based System Migrant or to the child’s other parent who is lawfully present in the UK or being granted entry clearance, or leave to enter or remain, at the same time;

(ia) Sufficient funds will not be deemed to be available to the Partner or Child if the specified documents, as set out in paragraph 1B of Appendix C, show that the funds are held in a financial institution listed in Appendix P as being an institution with which the Home Office is unable to make satisfactory verification checks.

(j) In all cases the applicant must provide the specified documents as set out in paragraph 1B of Appendix C, unless the applicant is applying at the same time as the Relevant Points Based System Migrant who is a Tier 4 (General) Student sponsored by a sponsor with Tier 4 Sponsor status, is a national of one of the countries or the rightful holder of a qualifying passport issued by one of the relevant competent authorities, as appropriate, listed in Appendix H, and is applying for entry clearance in his country of nationality or in the territory related to the passport he holds, as appropriate, or leave to remain in the UK and the applicant is also a national of the same country, and confirms these requirements are met, in which case the specified documents shall not be required. The Home Office reserves the right to request the specified documents from these applicants. The application will be refused if the specified documents are not provided in accordance with the request made.
Appendix C wrote:1B. In all cases where Appendix C or Appendix E states that an applicant is required to provide specified documents, the specified documents are:
(a) Personal bank or building society statements which satisfy the following requirements:
(iii) The statements must clearly show:

(1) the name of:
_i. the applicant,
_ii the applicant’s parent(s) or legal guardian’s name, if the applicant is applying as Tier 4 Migrant,
_iii. the name of the Relevant Points-Based System Migrant, if the applicant is applying as a Partner or Child of a Relevant Points-Based System Migrant, or
_iv. the name of the applicant’s other parent who is legally present in the UK, if the applicant is applying as a Child of a Relevant Points-Based System Migrant,
(2) the account number,
(3) the date of each statement,
(4) the financial institution’s name,
(5) the financial institution’s logo,
(6) any transactions during the specified period, and
(7) that the funds in the account have been at the required level throughout the specified period;
Yes. You may also submit your bank statements, in accordance with 1B(a)(iii)(1)(iii), etc., above.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Vpsrao.m
Newly Registered

Post by Vpsrao.m » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi Vinny thanks a lot,
reading the Appendix C and E are very helpful.
Thanks for your time sharing the links.

adivk
Newly Registered

Post by adivk » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi Vpsrao.m

I hope you already filled the online form for PBS dependent extension. I'm in the same situation currently and have some questions to ask.

While filling the online form (I'm the dependent applying for extension), in, Persons you are joining section, it is asking about

1. Home office reference number of my wife, and I'm selecting the option that I have their BRP number. Here which BRP number I should mention. Is it the one when she was on Tier2 General Visa or is it the one on the card that after she was granted the ILR.

2. Which option did you selected for the question - Has sponsor agree to certify your maintenance? Yes / No

Please clarify.

Kind Regards

tillu5682
Newly Registered

Post by tillu5682 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi VPSRao and Advik,
I am in the same boat as you are.......tier 2 dependent extension.
to your first question i have given my current ILR - BRP number. but i am not sure if this is correct.
since my employer is not sponsoring i said no for the 2nd question.
@VPSRao, can I ask if you have managed to go to the IHS website and pay the fee correctly. as in my case for 1 dependent extension for 3 or less years it is asking me to pay £1800 where as it is supposed to say on £600.
any suggestions that you could shed on this issue would be great.

thanks & regards,
PK