ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

I need help

Post by Mohamedkasem » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:49 am

Hello guys I need your advice and help I sent my application in
05-05-2015
Biometric in 13-05-2015
COA: 29-05-2015
Till now I don't have any update from home office I have waited almost 7 month , I called them and they said we still don't have update and they send me new COA .
That mean I must wait for new 6 month or what and if anyone who is have a smiler case just help to what I do
Thanks a lot

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: I need help

Post by avjones » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Are you an EEA national? Or are you a non-EEA national applying for a residence card as the spouse of an EEA national?

If the Home Office haven't told you what is going on, it's hard for anyone else to guess, sorry to say.

Have you been called for interview, if it's a spouse matter?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:48 pm

avjones wrote:Are you an EEA national? Or are you a non-EEA national applying for a residence card as the spouse of an EEA national?

If the Home Office haven't told you what is going on, it's hard for anyone else to guess, sorry to say.

Thanks a lot for ur help
Am non - EEA - am applying as spouse family member my wife she's EEA and I have 2 kinds one of them was born here before few month , I called the HO 2 time and they said still no update and I don't want to call them again because am afraid it may affect my case and as i mention they send me new COA new so what do you think I should do ?

ally007

Post by ally007 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Mohamedkasem wrote:
avjones wrote:Are you an EEA national? Or are you a non-EEA national applying for a residence card as the spouse of an EEA national?

Thanks a lot for ur help
Am non - EEA - am applying as spouse family member my wife she's EEA and I have 2 kinds one of them was born here before few month , I called the HO 2 time and they said still no update and I don't want to call them again because am afraid it may affect my case and as i mention they send me new COA new so what do you think I should do ?
Can you work with the COA they sent to you? is it with right to work or not?

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Yes I have right of work from COA which the HO sent to me and am already Employee in company , I have to ask you today I sent mail to MP and they will help me and they will contact home office it's this good or it will affect on my case

ally007

Post by ally007 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:59 pm

[quote="Mohamedkasem"]Yes I have right of work from COA which the HO sent to me and am already Employee in company , I have to ask you today I sent mail to MP and they will help me and they will contact home office it's this good or it will affect on my case[/qu

It will help if your mp can contact them i think because it is more than 6months already init? Have you tried to call them?

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:03 am

ally007 wrote:
Mohamedkasem wrote:Yes I have right of work from COA which the HO sent to me and am already Employee in company , I have to ask you today I sent mail to MP and they will help me and they will contact home office it's this good or it will affect on my case[/qu

It will help if your mp can contact them i think because it is more than 6months already init? Have you tried to call them?

Yes I tried 3 time but they told me there is no updated

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:04 am

ally007 wrote:
Mohamedkasem wrote:

Thanks a lot for ur help
Can you work with the COA they sent to you? is it with right to work or not?
Yes I have right of work from COA which the HO sent to me and am already Employee in company , I have to ask you today I sent mail to MP and they will help me and they will contact home office it's this good or it will

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:52 pm

I don't think a complaint will affect you at all.

You have 2 children and if she is exercising treaty rights, and her employer is contactable, I see no reason why you will be refused.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Mohamedkasem
Newly Registered

Post by Mohamedkasem » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Obie wrote:I don't think a complaint will affect you at all.

You have 2 children and if she is exercising treaty rights, and her employer is contactable, I see no reason why you will be refused.
Thank a lot for your support I hope so