ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DECEPTION/INTERVIEW T1(g)/ SET LR/ TAX ISSUES.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

e_mbh
Newly Registered

DECEPTION/INTERVIEW T1(g)/ SET LR/ TAX ISSUES.

Post by e_mbh » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:18 pm

I am going for set lr, i had refused extention of t 1 g in past and was granted after appeal after paying my tax.

Now my ilr is due on 15/01/16 on lr basis. My t 1 g will expire in 24/04/16. My intention is to go for peo.

I declared all two years( 12 months claimed) tax. What shall i do now please advice.

Will they call for interview ?

Shall i take sa302?

What documents i need to take?

Why they will not give me right of appeal, even when we entered into t1 g route there was right of appeal against this decision. They refused my friends application after interview.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: SET(LR) application queries

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:54 pm

1. Maybe, only a caseworker can tell you ....or a clairvoyant!
2. For sure.
3. All that the form tells you to take + tax papers for the relevant years (specially for the period you were a PBS migrant).

There is no right to appeal anymore (other than on human rights grounds) ... only administrative review now. Given that your PBS leave is extant till 06/16, there will no right to appeal on human rights grounds I believe.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Bri2015
Newly Registered

Post by Bri2015 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Dear e_mbh

Few solicitors advise postal application is better than PEO. However, I believe its depends on circumstances.

I think, you should be ok as long as you paid those 2 years tax to HMRC. But, I would prefer to go thorough the solicitor for ILR.

And could you provide me and for this forum members about your previous solicitors [Tier 1 ext ] details please.

Thank you

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Post by e_mbh » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:05 pm

dear

I took direct access barrister and barrister was very good English.

it was tough time for me but yes i did revised my tax returns,

your replies are really good and useful for me as well as community.

Bri2015
Newly Registered

Post by Bri2015 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:42 am

e_mbh

Could you provide Barrister details please as matter of urgent please?

Thank you

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Post by e_mbh » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 am

depends on the case type please provide your refusal then i can

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:40 am

Bri2015 wrote:e_mbh

Could you provide Barrister details please as matter of urgent please?

Thank you
Details of individuals or organisation cannot be provided on this forum.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Re: Pls help with ILR ( 10 years long residency)

Post by e_mbh » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:57 pm

urgent advice and help needed.

i am going for SET LR PEO. CROYDON, WHAT DOCUMENTS I AM REQUIRED. DO I NEED BANK STATEMENTS AS WELL. I HAVE BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE CARD AND ALL ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS RECEIVED FROM THE HOME OFFICE.

PREVIOUS TWO biometrics cards returned to the home office at the time of further extensions and they kept and issued new one.

remaining i have all passports, but please note they started issue biometric card.
i have life in the UK. and degree from UK.

what other documents i need to take with me

please reply in list form of ducments.

sad.1

Re: Pls help with ILR ( 10 years long residency)

Post by sad.1 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:26 am

hi e_mbh
you only need to take 10 year covering passports
life in uk test original copy
uk degree original copy
you dont need to provide any acknowledgement letter as they have all your 10 years record with them.
nor you need any bank statement.

i wil appreciate your help regarding filling up the application form.
can you kindly guide me as well?
thanks
e_mbh wrote:urgent advice and help needed.

i am going for SET LR PEO. CROYDON, WHAT DOCUMENTS I AM REQUIRED. DO I NEED BANK STATEMENTS AS WELL. I HAVE BIOMETRIC RESIDENCE CARD AND ALL ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS RECEIVED FROM THE HOME OFFICE.

PREVIOUS TWO biometrics cards returned to the home office at the time of further extensions and they kept and issued new one.

remaining i have all passports, but please note they started issue biometric card.
i have life in the UK. and degree from UK.

what other documents i need to take with me

please reply in list form of ducments.

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Post by e_mbh » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:17 am

I have got I-LR after strong interview and they asked me 100 qs at interview
About tax work etc
But yes at the end I won- take ur all paper work with u

I have asked them what exactly u need in documents I have every thing

They she took HMRC docs only and I asked which are relevant take it and she took all

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Post by e_mbh » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:20 am

Any one need help in deception please contact

Deception is easy to remove but take it serious

sad.1

Re: SEThi(LR) application queries

Post by sad.1 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 am

Hi e_mbh
You replied so late seriously....once you have got that you should have replied quicker. I have attended my peo appointment appointment on 1st Feb on long residence 10 years legal stay....as I had past tier entrepreneur visa for that I haven't took any documents with me. Case worker asked me to prove 5 points which he mentioned in the letter. Obviously I
I went there on 10 years since many applicant attended without taking any past related application and they approved.
But I didn't took anything with me. So I've sent my documents to him on 11 Feb and they received on 12th Feb.
Does anyone have any idea how much time they will take to reply back? As I have to fly back home for emergency. Or is there's anyway to approach them?

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Post by e_mbh » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Dear

Actually the case worker called me in 20 min and asked me additional questions. Almost 2-5 hour I was there.
I got visa same day- but they asked me many questions. Even if u sending documents along with additional evidence it will take Time again to consider the application against deception.
Your all evidence will be assessed again and they will finally check and give u decision.

As you are aware deception will be finalised after case worker supervisor approval, that's y it will take time.

If u have a visa withdraw application and then again apply.
Otherwise wait for decision. Thirdly if u r in hurry then call the HO and tell them you required to go and this is emergency then they will decide quickly. Otherwise send them reminder.

In case they refuse then don't worry be brave.

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:36 pm

dear e_mbh
what happened is i have applied on 10 year lawful long residence....and i have visa till 2017 but my point is i wasnt on tier1 general i was on tier1 entrepreneur so he required documents from me that if ui have completed the condition of my current visa or not so he asked me for further documents which i have posted them. and its been a week now. i dont know when they will make decision but all i can say is i cant wait longer coz i have some priorities.
but congrats to you
i have only made a mistake that i didnt took any documents with me.
e_mbh wrote:Dear

Actually the case worker called me in 20 min and asked me additional questions. Almost 2-5 hour I was there.
I got visa same day- but they asked me many questions. Even if u sending documents along with additional evidence it will take Time again to consider the application against deception.
Your all evidence will be assessed again and they will finally check and give u decision.

As you are aware deception will be finalised after case worker supervisor approval, that's y it will take time.

If u have a visa withdraw application and then again apply.
Otherwise wait for decision. Thirdly if u r in hurry then call the HO and tell them you required to go and this is emergency then they will decide quickly. Otherwise send them reminder.

In case they refuse then don't worry be brave.

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Post by e_mbh » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:18 pm

You should show them u invested the amount and u r active businessman and you have two British employees.

Otherwise u will be .....

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:38 pm

i have showed them what was the necessary documents ive sent it to them already and its been a week now.
currently i m active in business and showed them the amount that was required is still available.
so lets hope for the best one of the guy received his reply within 2 weeks.
e_mbh wrote:You should show them u invested the amount and u r active businessman and you have two British employees.

Otherwise u will be .....

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Post by e_mbh » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Yes sure

Only wait ..

e_mbh
Newly Registered

Re: DECEPTION/INTERVIEW T1(g)/ SET LR/ TAX ISSUES.

Post by e_mbh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:35 pm

won the case on deception.. very good arguments by the lawyer and barrister.