ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant of SET(LR) applicant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kapil007
Newly Registered

Dependant of SET(LR) applicant

Post by kapil007 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 am

Hello friends,­
I am on Tier 1 Gen­eral application, I made an­ app­lic­ati­on for ilr in person with my wife on the­ 13th November wher­e we ­were­ asked to­ submit SA 302 for last 5­ years­ in 1­4­ days , obviously we didn'­t have it. Now I am thinking of­ withdrawing my ca­se beca­use I am co­mpl­eting 10 ­yrs in uk on 9th of­ Januar­y 20­16 so probably­ I can apply­ a fres­h app­lication of ILR­ on the ba­sis of 1­0 yrs ­rule. My vi­sa is expiri­ng on t­he 15th Ja­nuary 2016­.

So ­do I have to apply a spouse vis­a f­or m­y wife ­at the same time as she is ­my dependent ? And if so ­what docu­ment­s, ­earnings w­e have to show for spouse­ visa and ilr.
TIA­

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependant of SET(LR) applicant

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:16 pm

So ­do I have to apply a spouse vis­a f­or m­y wife ­at the same time as she is ­my dependent ? And if so ­what docu­ment­s, ­earnings w­e have to show for spouse­ visa and ilr.
You also need to consider this aspect as your wife will need to apply for FLR(M) at the same time as you but her application will only be decided once your application is decided. If you are refused, she will be refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kapil007
Newly Registered

Post by kapil007 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:20 pm

CR001 wrote:
You also need to consider this aspect as your wife will need to apply for FLR(M) at the same time as you but her application will only be decided once your application is decided. If you are refused, she will be refused.
Hi,
Just wanted to know, to apply for my wife's FLR (M) What earnings do i have to show ? Will i need SA 302 or company accounts will do ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:06 pm

kapil007 wrote:Hi,
Just wanted to know, to apply for my wife's FLR (M) What earnings do i have to show ? Will i need SA 302 or company accounts will do ?
£18,600pa if only your wife applying (i.e.no children) and yes, you will need the last 12 months evidence of company accounts or SA302
She will also need to prove English A1 requirement.
Does your wife work?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kapil007
Newly Registered

Post by kapil007 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:23 pm

CR001 wrote:
kapil007 wrote:Hi,
£18,600pa if only your wife applying (i.e.no children) and yes, you will need the last 12 months evidence of company accounts or SA302
She will also need to prove English A1 requirement.
Does your wife work?
Hi
Thanks for replying, yes my wife work for bank , do i have to include her payslips aswell and would it count in the earnings I need to show?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:29 pm

If she earns above the income requirement, she can use her earnings alone or you can use joint earnings.

Although it will make no difference if your application is refused as then she has no visa either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

kapil007
Newly Registered

Post by kapil007 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:48 pm

CR001 wrote:If she earns above the income requirement, she can use her earnings alone or you can use joint earnings.

Although it will make no difference if your application is refused as then she has no visa either.

Many thanks for your suggestions, I was just thinking about one more option if I can do that, my wife complete 10 years as my dependent in uk ( 2yrs student 8yrs dependent ) on 2nd march 2016 can she apply for her ilr 10 years application 28 days before which can be from 3rd of February but the problem is, she is my dependent and the visa is expiring on 15-Jan 2016 which is 18 days less in her 10yrs . So, will the HO consider her ilr 10yrs application ? if not , can we just apply her FLR (M) with my application and once her 10yrs gets completed, can we withdraw her application and submit a separate one for her ilr 10yrs . Will that be acceptedable ??