ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur for Parents of British Citizen

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1check

Tier 1 Entrepreneur for Parents of British Citizen

Post by tier1check » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:26 pm

All,

Any successful cases where Parents of British Citizen has got Tier 1 Entrepreneur?

Experts - Do you see any issues with such scenario?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur for Parents of British Citizen

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:09 am

Not a scenario I have seem before but that aside, your parents will need to meet every single requirement and points for a Tier 1 Ent visa and should be genuine entrepreneurs rather than trying to use it to be in the UK other than adult dependent relative etc.

On the very limited information you have provided, no one could possibly say if they would face any issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur for Parents of British Citizen

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:22 am

What does eligibility to Tier 1 (Enterpreneur) have anything to do with the fact the applicant's child may be a British citizen?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!