ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many envelopes are application documents returned in?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jonser
United Kingdom

How many envelopes are application documents returned in?

Post by jonser » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:38 am

Hi All,
I am currently living in a different accommodation from the address I indicated on my Tier 1 application. I am not able to return to my other accommodation till the middle of next week and I was wondering if anyone could tell me in how many envelopes the response from Home Office come in.

Is it 2 different envelopes ie the supporting documents with passport in one document and then a different envelope with the decision letter or three different envelopes i.e. passport and BRP in one, supporting documents in another and decision letter in a third?

I am asking because my flatmate called me on Saturday to let me know that I received a package which she signed for and I don't feel comfortable asking her to open it.

I would appreciate any response I receive to calm my pounding heart as I am very worried here.

Thank you in advance

irana2015

Re: How many envelopes are application documents returned in

Post by irana2015 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:49 am

Hi,

I believe you will get one envelope for all supporting document and 2nd one for BRP.

Regards,
IR

jonser
United Kingdom

Post by jonser » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:31 am

Thanks Irana :D

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm

irana2015 wrote:Hi,

I believe you will get one envelope for all supporting document and 2nd one for BRP.

Regards,
IR
and what I understand that BRP envelops are not going to be handed over without showing proper IDs of the recipient so I guess it might be a decision envelop / documents envelop only

jonser
United Kingdom

Post by jonser » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Thanks Naveed.
You were right. I have just confirmed and I was granted the visa. I will arrange for a redelivery of my BRP for when I am around.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 pm

jonser wrote:Thanks Naveed.
You were right. I have just confirmed and I was granted the visa. I will arrange for a redelivery of my BRP for when I am around.
Congrats mate

jonser
United Kingdom

Post by jonser » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:12 am

naveediiqbal wrote:
jonser wrote:Thanks Naveed.
Congrats mate
Thank you