ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much time do you have to re apply

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alex11
Newly Registered

How much time do you have to re apply

Post by Alex11 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Hello, please advise on the timing in this case..

I have applied for the T1 Ent in November a week before my visa had expired. So it was valid at the time of the application. I have received a refusal last week and need to send a new application rather than applying for an administrative review. So how much time do I actually have?

1) date when my previous visa expired + 28 days

2) date of refusal + 28 days

3) 2 weeks for administrative review after the refusal + additional 28 days?

many thanks..

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: How much time do you have to re apply

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi,

Option 2 28 date from original refusal if you do not wish to apply for AR and if you go for AR review the again 28 days from AR refusal decision date.

shanky

Post by shanky » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Alex11 wrote:Hello, please advise on the timing in this case..

I have applied for the T1 Ent in November a week before my visa had expired. So it was valid at the time of the application. I have received a refusal last week and need to send a new application rather than applying for an administrative review. So how much time do I actually have?

1) date when my previous visa expired + 28 days

2) date of refusal + 28 days

3) 2 weeks for administrative review after the refusal + additional 28 days?

many thanks..
Hi Alex

Sorry about you visa. On what grounds your visa was cancelled ?? Let us know the reason maybe me or someone can help you on this forum
S

diamond07
Newly Registered

Post by diamond07 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:29 pm

You can apply second time even after your AR refusal. If you think, you can defend your refusal, then better to try AR. Let me know your AR refusal.

naveediiqbal wrote:Hi,

Option 2 28 date from original refusal if you do not wish to apply for AR and if you go for AR review the again 28 days from AR refusal decision date.