ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Format for EPF/PPF funds proof for EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmppune

Format for EPF/PPF funds proof for EC

Post by hsmppune » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:48 am

Hi Forum,

I am a little confused about what format can I get the statements for PPF and EPF.

Can you please inform as to what format people normally use for these proofs?

Does the EPF department issue balance certificate in a particular format on request? Similarly for PPF, I just have the latest entry in the passbook, do we have to get the statement on the letterhead of the bank or something?

Thanks in Anticipation
Regards
hsmppune

ukdreamer

Re: Format for EPF/PPF funds proof for EC

Post by ukdreamer » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:25 am

I don't think EPF will give you statement for your funds. I have gone through one of friend who works in EPF in Bangalore, being employee she struggled to get me a statement, after 15 days, she could able to get me the statement. As per her there is provision for giving such certificate because EPF directly tied with Employer not an Employee.

hsmppune wrote:Hi Forum,

I am a little confused about what format can I get the statements for PPF and EPF.

Can you please inform as to what format people normally use for these proofs?

Does the EPF department issue balance certificate in a particular format on request? Similarly for PPF, I just have the latest entry in the passbook, do we have to get the statement on the letterhead of the bank or something?

Thanks in Anticipation
Regards
hsmppune