ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration health surcharge email not received. URGENT HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qaiser165
Newly Registered

Immigration health surcharge email not received. URGENT HELP

Post by qaiser165 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:00 am

Hi everyone,

I recently applied for tier 2 extension, filled all forms paid IHS and done biometrics. It was postal application.
Now I have received a letter from ukba sating I need to pay £300 balance within 10 days otherwise your application will be rejected.
Problem is I have not received any email or link. I have called the helpline they asked me to write to online help system , I have emailed them and they replied to write a letter to home office which I did day before yesterday. I have not received any correspondance either letter or email.
My leave is going to expire in 4 days and I am 6 days into the letter as well.

What should I do?
Please help.

I thought of paying £300 on new IHS application and sending another letter with both reference numbers?

Urgent response appreciated.

Regards
Qaiser

jibri
BANNED

Re: Immigration health surcharge email not received. URGENT

Post by jibri » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:40 pm

What was the reason you paid less the first time? and for how long you have applied and how much you paid?