ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR card and employment documents needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annitaSo
Newly Registered

PR card and employment documents needed

Post by annitaSo » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Hello,

I am filling in the application for the Permanent Residence Card and I am confused, could someone explain please? In the guidelines here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... nts_v1.pdf , on page 7 it says that to prove employment you need the following:

Employment
 Letter from each employer confirming the dates you/your sponsor worked for them,
salary/wages, normal hours of work, and the reason the employment ended (if relevant)
 Wage slips and/or bank statements showing receipt of wages (this must cover each job you
have/your sponsor has held during the relevant qualifying period)
 P60s for each year in which you were/your sponsor was employed.

My question is, do they ask for ALL THREE kinds of documents? Letter+wage slips+P60s? Or one of the three should be fine??? E.g my P60s?

It's not very clear, is it? I have my P60s and wage slips but not a letter, that would be a nightmare to get from my employer and it would take a really long time.

Can someone help please?

thank you!

annitaSo
Newly Registered

Re: PR card and employment documents needed

Post by annitaSo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:21 am

:roll: :roll:
can somebody help please?? :cry:

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:01 am

I think you should provide as much as you can, that's what I did. I'm sure it says in the guide that you need at least two pieces of evidence for each year.

annitaSo
Newly Registered

Post by annitaSo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:11 am

thank you Ohara, I have my P60s and my pay slips, but not a letter. Would that be enough, you think?
thanks!

annitaSo
Newly Registered

Post by annitaSo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Should I rephrase my question and ask if there is anyone who had his application rejected because he has provided no letter from employer but has provided payslips and P60s?? thanks!!!

LilyLalilu

Post by LilyLalilu » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:24 pm

You do not need all of the documents listed there; as long as you have submitted P60s you will be fine.
The letter option is alternative proof for people who do not have their P60s/payslips.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

annitaSo
Newly Registered

Post by annitaSo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:15 am

thank you so much LilyLalilu for responding, that's great. I really appreciate your help!